Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Ragnarok Online
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:06 pm   Post subject: Ragnarok Online

anyone played it? is it good? I also heard there are free private servers in which you don't need to pay to play this game.

btw, the only reason I'm remotely interested in this game is because it shares the same world as the Ragnarok comic, which I read, and thought it was pretty cool.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its like one gig lol, and yea there are shadow servers, but one gig, I only play it at my friends house...
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

A gig? Let's not kid ourselves Paul Bian.
Mine is barely 698MB. Yeah, I play it. I had a level 37 something theif until I got bored and decided to make an archer. After which I got to level 17 and decided I wanted a different name. Razz
So... I started again... again.

I never actually got around to reading the Ragnarok comic but the game is pretty good. I almost caught a poring today! I was so psyched out, I was singing the old pokemon theme song and everything. But the little bastard got away so I killed him. Twisted Evil
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so mazer, you play on free servers? or do you pay? if you play on free servers, tell me the name of it, i want to try this out. I liked the manga well enough. (Korean Manga is the good 8) )
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah this game looks pretty cool. I hear that you can play it for free...how?

I'll play.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: