Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 naD rekcaH
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
naD rekcaH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:56 am   Post subject: naD rekcaH

me:

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

whoguess.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.67 KB
 Viewed:  6980 Time(s)

whoguess.gif

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

as the ruler of the lamers, i hereby bring my wrath upon this imposter in words of strength and gusto: how dare ye to enter upon this domain and make mirror of the founder in a way only insulting to yourself.

nice pic thoug...
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

how about shit pic. Any retard can use the fill tool and colour something in. naD rekcaH get a life or wait for your balls to drop
naD rekcaH

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:20 am   Post subject: (No subject)

:erom emos era ereH

T.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  262 Bytes
 Viewed:  7318 Time(s)

T.gif

P.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  201 Bytes
 Viewed:  7388 Time(s)

P.gif

jonos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think he just inverts the colours or something like that, if he was really clever he would have made the image a mirror image!!!
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

eh... he did Confused

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

haha im an idiot, shit
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

open it in paint... go into image options or something... press invert...

then Mirror image.. then VOILA!
also... he could be using a turing program to make his words backwords..

but ya see... a tell tale sign of Hacker Dan is....
whenever dan posts a picture, he shows the picture AND posts a download thing... most of us just do one or the other... so its prob DAN... i think he posted his picture here to get off the hook for posting a picture at compsci..
oviously he needed to make that account for the comic... and where is hacker Dan to comment on this new user..??? nowehre... Hacker DAN has said ABSOLUTLY NOTHING about him... and DAN would have... so...
!! ITS HACKER DAN!!!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Fine if u whont a coment i will say one.

"YOU ARE ALL NUTS", i did not coment on this yet like most of the other mods becuse it is so pointless. The more you post about it the more u encorge him to do more. Alougth i did give him a lamer rank for copying my name. Why ban him when he has created so much fun?

Also about the image thing, i think i have only done that one time b4 and did not even cosider that i could be used to host an avater on compsci.ca in still shorthair tryed it and it did not work b/c he posted in a cTeam onlt form. As for add the img and using it in same post i was not the first to do that nor the person who has done it the most, witch is tony i bivle. But it could not be tony b/c he is not in my school borad where the ip is from.

As for the comic site, as tony side in other posts, the sotry is sposted to reflect curent events on the site and what better then to inculed the mistorys in the fourms in the comics?

P.S. for thous who think it is drakness he alos is not in that school borad. I guse every one will just have to w8 and see what devoples with this, it could get intresting...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

let me Use my app , on the IP , so i can post a map and a List of ping bounces , for everyone to see ( or atleast me , or move one of his posts to my world , so i can view it )
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

knock yourself out Rolling Eyes 199.212.250.6
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:27 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well that isn't really helpful lol, its still WRDSB.
Well since my upload isn't working right now, I'll just take advantage of this.

pic.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 KB
 Viewed:  7140 Time(s)

pic.PNG

tourney.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.49 KB
 Viewed:  7301 Time(s)

tourney.PNG

Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: