Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 University
Index -> Student Life
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:09 pm   Post subject: University

It's that time of year again.

I just got accepted to Carleton University in Ottawa, plus a $2500/year scholarship for 'academic excellence.' Hah yeah right.

Anyway, where're you guys going?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats pretty cool, im going to grade 11 hopefully, yeah, but my sister got accepted to wilfred laurier early exceptance but she wants to go to western or some place like that. congrats

what are you going to major in?
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Rather. I too am going to Grade 11. Very Happy
I'm probably going to go to either Waterloo or U of T for engineering of.. some.. kind?? Physics? I guess it depends on how much I like Physics in High School.
Rudiger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

omg i going to grade 11 too this so crazy.... i got nothing
and i taking pyshics coures too. the kind where you can lif stuff with you mind
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Rudiger wrote:
taking pyshics coures too. the kind where you can lif stuff with you mind

the only thing you can lift with your mind is your penis... though in reality there are hydrolics involved and that's engineering, so you might want to go into that Laughing

I'm hoping of getting into mechatonics engineering @ U of Waterloo 8) if not, mechanical engineering... if not... computer scinece Laughing ether way - I'm getting into waterloo Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Majoring in computer science. Damn straight
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea i going to go to Cambrian U. in Sudbury... so i can get my costs paid by my grandma... !! hell ya...!!

software Engineer.....
<< this is in the future a bit since i only in gr..10 rite now...

but next year i am taking physics and art (stupid credit need to get) also the hardest math, compsci 11, tech design, eng,french...., bussiness gr10... another stupid needed credit (but mite be fun)lots of fun eh!

'then gr.12 is french gr11,french gr12,phjysics,chem11, computer engineering course (Hewlet packard) a+ certification... then english,hard math again,and chem 12

Sad too much work...
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've gotta pay my way through. not sure how that's going to work out. gotta get a job first, hopefully i'll qualify for OSAP.

Plus all of a sudden my parents want me to pay them back for karate. So I'm starting this out at -1000 or so dollars. FUcking world
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i applyed to almost all the unis in ontario for compsci, so i will see witch if any i get acpeted to. with my luck i will be stuck up north in lakehead Mad
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

code:

module university
   export Apply
   proc Apply(uNumber:int)
      application.Send(uNumber)
      creditcard.Swipe()
   end Apply
end university
loop
   university.Apply(Rand.Int (1,maxu))
end loop
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

pff u forgot to export apply, doing it like that will get u another year of HS Shocked
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have no idea what you're talking about *innocent*
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i bet you most people reading that don't either... im totally lost
Brightguy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: Re: University

I'll be heading to the University of Waterloo as well. I believe official acceptances come in April or May.
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i elive its meaning... u phone them up... u go there... u loose TONS of money... hahaha... not a real program... just a kidna of gag i take it??
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: