Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 MONEY INVOLVED: Need assistant (P A I D J OB)
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:16 pm   Post subject: MONEY INVOLVED: Need assistant (P A I D J OB)

i need advanced flash designers
advanced php coders
and advanced graphic designers

please respond as quick as possible...
No spams or i'll take bits!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I need 3d model designers as well...
Rudiger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What do you want to build
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lots...
php website.
flash animations.
graphics.
possibly flash games(sold separately)
phpbb mods
,etc

note: people who help with this will get future jobs as well...
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm experienced with php/html/css and getting into javascript
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

alright yo add me to your msn nima1986@hotmail.com
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what is this for...
ive been doing html and that web stuff (not php) since i was 9 or something, so i could maybe help.
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

use my script and help me finish it!!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ive gotten real good with models since , i startd , i can do some sweet stuff , i have alot of prebuilt models that can be changed a bit , for what you want , just tell me if your interested
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I might be able to take up the graphics part of your job (and you yes can use the gfx-pro project for free...just read what's on the site), need to talk about it though (MsN)
Catalyst

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i can do php and graphic design
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

darkness and I can do flash games
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well...
right now i already got 2 php coders but one more would speed up the process... so catalyst you're in if u want(talk to me on msn when i come online)
I already got graphic designers so i dont need anygraphic designers.

I need a 3d modeler(short1 show me some of yer work i want nice models)

But tony and darkness you can make me flash games and you'll get paid for it separatly...(u'll prolly need to add some 3d models to yer games/talk to me on msn i'll explain)

anyways we're getting paid for script and graphic together... but flash games are paid separately...

and this customer said that if we make him this website he has some other projects we could do...I already kinda talked to dan about giving a compsci developer team and raising money... but there's gonna be some legal issues so we're gonna do this project for now then we'll talk about whether there's gonna be a compsci developer team or not.

happy tokes-Homer
zylum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i can do flash games. im really good with actionscript and have experience with making games. here are a few examples of games i have made:

iso_snake

this is an unfinnished isometric snake game that i was working on... i used the same engine as xxviii_snake but the limitations of flash caused me to abandon this project unless i rewrote the game engine...

movements are arrow keys

xxviii_snake

this is a game i made for another website. it is the first full game i made with flash not including cheap games like pong...

movements are arrow keys

iso_game

this was my latest flash project and was completed last summer. I also made a level editor along with this game to save time with level creation.

movements are arrow keys and spacebar to jump. object of the game is to collect all the gems before the time runs out.

if you are interested in letting me join the team or have any questions, please let me know.

-zylum
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well if your good at that talk to darkness and tony and ask them what u need to do...
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 15 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: