Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Encoder
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jawaharyousuf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:01 am   Post subject: Encoder

This is an encoder and decoder program. It is bit safer than the ones I saw were posted here. It will take you atleast 20 min to crack it(i hope). If you think it is fairly good, you can apply it to your database programs, to code files. If you find bugs, please post them.

You'll have to download my File Browsing module in Turing Source code forum.

And , the % Done bar is not fake, it works.

CODEC.T
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CODEC.T
 Filesize:  3.52 KB
 Downloaded:  356 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh my...

That was soooo easy to crack. Really. I'm dissappointed. Very.

I didn't look at the code, but I got an ASCII difference value of 14 for a file I encoded. And EVERY single CHARACTER has encoded in the same way!

Come on, ydj...you can do better than that.

Ah well...I'll have to make something better and post it instead...just to...show you...how it's done. But my guess is by the time you've finished reading this, you'll have 10000 ideas to improve on this.

Well, implement them already!
jawaharyousuf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

na delos, not so easy.. There is a new code difference for each file you encode, so its not general. However, i'm improving on it.
Delos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That part I get (I did a search and found a randint comand).

But, I'm positive that those 2 numbers at the beginning of the file, those oh-so-conspicuous-numbers, are your little way of telling the prog what ASCII values to add/subtract etc...so...unlike you to make it so simple to crack.
And even if I didn't know those numbers, I could figure it out using a simple outputter, which would take one line, then test 26 ASCII values on that line, and display all the results.
Then I just find the one I can read, and use that number to decode the rest of the file...

As I said...oh, so easy.
jawaharyousuf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok, it was easy to crack. But i'm writing a new one.
Crack this, till I post a usable one of the program.

Hu±ÖàÈæÖàÖàÊã×â"zÎÝÞÆ-È'ÄÕÌÈÏ"¦Ã˜Ë†Ã™Ë†ÃˆÂÃ‡Ã”'

if you can, then stay tuned, coz i making it even harder.

Delos, your hotmail inbox is full and hope you got info about tommorow
jawaharyousuf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok, i'm done writing the usable one. try to crack it, but do it reasonably. because:-
the person who is cracking a code, generally doesn't have the original decoded text with him. so, don't try to crack the code by coding your various lines and comparing them. it would be fun if you code a line, forget about the original line and work with the encoded line to decode it.

hence, for your convienence decode this line:-
gwÑÖàÈæÖàÖàÊã×â"šîØ'ÄÕÌÈÏ"¦Ã˜Ë†Ã™Ë†ÃˆÂÃ‡Ã”'"¦

since you don't have the original text. BTW:- the line in the above post is from the older version which i didn't bother to post. decoding that is useless.

code.t
 Description:
Download File Browsing module from turing source code forum and change the import line accordingly in this file.

Download
 Filename:  code.t
 Filesize:  5.41 KB
 Downloaded:  268 Time(s)

the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

couldn;'t u just change the ASCII value differnetly for each letter???

IE:
i know the rite coding to change a character but im too lazy to try to thing of it...
word: kevin
chr (k) + 15(ascii) k+5 = p
chr (e) + 9(ascii) = w/e
chr (v) + 2 (ascii)
chr (i) + 6(ascii)
chr (n) + 5(ascii)
but have those number values randomized sortof but keep taht partern some how? like next word would have same parten +15 + 9 + 2 + 6 + 5 +15 +9 +2 ....

i dont know much about ur encoder czuz i was unable to get it runnign
jawaharyousuf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well thats kind of how mine works.

You have to download my File Browsing Module in Turing Source Code forum, to get mine running. But I guess you could read the coding and understand how it works.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: