Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Importing Pictures
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
josh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:19 pm   Post subject: Importing Pictures

If I have an immage that I have scanned into my PC how to I put it into a Flash Movie??? Is there a Picture Tool??? (Flash MX 2004)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

go into file, and go import to library, then go to your library and then just drag it into your movie. flash doesn't seem to let you edit your pics in flash though, or maybe im doing something wrong. it may be different with mx cause i don't have it.

library is in window i think.
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
flash doesn't seem to let you edit your pics in flash though

you could run your picture thougt "trace bitmap" (or something along those lines) and you'll be able to edit it afterwards, like get rid of background or whatnot...

personally I prefer to draw my vectors in Adobe Illustrator and import them into flash. Looks soo much nicer
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i use photoshop or something like that, or fireworks, the import them. but sometimes i just want to add in a dot or red eyes or eyebrows or something, and its easier to do it in flash, but it won't let me so....
josh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

these are bitmap images that I scanned into my PC. do I do aftetr I import the immage to my library??? (In order to import them it says that it uses quiktime???)
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

mabye convert it to a bitmap, and when it is in your library, go to your library then click and drag it into your movie...
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: