Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 SNES/NES/GAMEBOY Games
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:37 pm   Post subject: SNES/NES/GAMEBOY Games

so, what games do you have for these, don't include games for crappy systems like the master system or the genesis, cause they just sucked. but gamegear is also ok, though idon't have it.

by the way, i don't have a lot because i never had one as a kid and i just started collecting:

snes:
star fox (with box and instructions)
mario paint
madden '95
mario is missing (ive heard that this is considered rare, is that true?)

nes:
ninja gaiden (thats right, a ninja game)
silent service
duck hunt/smb
s.m.b 3
air fortress

gameboy:
ceasar's palaca
pokemon (blue i think)
tetris
castlevania 2

so there it is, but i also have mega man 3 for nes which doesn't work so i have to take it back to eb, and then i will get wizards and warriors (if its not already gone).

does anyone have the game box or whatever its called, where you can play nes games mobiley? or does anyone have the nesII.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

SNES:
600 games

Gameboy Advance:
2 Naruto Games
4 Megaman Games
2 Golden Sun games
3 Sonic games
2 Advance wars games

and some others.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Jonos, as great as it was when you said for that guy to come learn Blitz and be cool, but you just negated the cool points you earned there by saying that genesis sucked.

-30 COOL points

(don't worry I didn't actually do anything)

As for the topic:

for SNES I have:
Wing Commander
Breath of Fire

yes. That is all.
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:12 pm   Post subject: Re: SNES/NES/GAMEBOY Games

jonos wrote:
so, what games do you have for these, don't include games for crappy systems like the master system or the genesis, cause they just sucked.

I can't believe you are dissing the Sega Genesis. Why?
Oh well, it's your topic so I'm not going to list the great games it had.

Let's see...
Never owned a SNES
Never truly owned a NES either but I played it alot at my cousins house (Super Mario, Legend of Zelda)
My sibling owned a GB on which I liked playing MegaMan (Dr. Wily's Revenge or something)

P.S. Revenge of Shinobi r0x0rs all of your b0x0rs.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Way to back Genesis there Mazer.

+ 15 COOL points

This cool points thing is awesome. I think I'll keep a tally of everyone's cool points in notepad Smile

And Legend of Zelda owned.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

P.S. Revenge of Shinobi r0x0rs all of your b0x0r
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Genesis pwned all. Without Genesis, I would have never gotten to play Samurai Showdown (and mastered it to such an extent that I was kicking ass continuously) and would never have gotten me into all the fighting games that I currently play.

Ahh, Charlotte, the original Raphael, BBB!!! (You need to have played Samurai Showdown and Soul Calibur 2 to understand that)
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Genesis :
Eternal Champions
Sonic 2
NBA Jam
NHL 95
NFL 94

NES:
Duck Hunt/Mario 1
Mario 3
Jeoprody
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i shoulldn't have said what i did about genesis, it was a good system and all but, in my opinion, it didn't haven't many outstanding games. the only games i ever truly "semi-enjoyed" were the sports games, which still weren't that fun. i owned genesis 2 days ago for about 18 hours, played it, decided it wasn't good, took it back and bought tetris and castlevania, and also a movie credit for the money i got back.

as for paulbian:
list your snes games, and if you are willing to sell i will pay s/h, just if you want to.
Maverick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The games Paul lsted were ROM's for his emulator i think but maybe not. And dont try and repent fro your sins against genesis. It was the greatest system and had plenty of amazing games with better graphics then SNES.
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, graphics were better, but thats all hehe.

paul meant roms, i have around 200 roms i think, i don't play them anymore.

by the way, i just bougt dkk or snes and mortal kombat for snes (which is awesome game)
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Genesis graphics better than SNES graphics? I don't know about that... they both had their games with impressive graphics, and they both had their games with awful graphics. But I'm not sure if one system had better graphics capabilities than the other. They were both 16-bit.
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

starfox was pretty good, as was mortal combat, but i remember all the sports games looking a lot better on genesis than on snes. i have maden 94 for snes and it looks horrible.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
i owned genesis 2 days ago for about 18 hours, played it, decided it wasn't good, took it back and bought tetris and castlevania, and also a movie credit for the money i got back.

Obviously you haven't played Sonic the Hedgehog 1/2/3 or Road Rash.

Open your eyes man!

I don't like sports video games. Rather just play the sport. However, you can't be a hedgehog and run at mad speeds while going through loops and jumping on bad guys and flying through the skies with Tails above you. Nor can you through boomerangs and explore caverns and dungeons and rescue princesses.
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ive played sonic, its fun for probably 5 minutes, but i wil lhave to see. my friend is giving me hissoon (i think), so i will just have to formulate a new opinion then. maybe im just ignorant and biased towards sega.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 24 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: