Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 GFX-PRO Wallpaper 2 BLUE
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:02 pm   Post subject: GFX-PRO Wallpaper 2 BLUE

http://www.deviantart.com/view/5819967/
HEHE Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zylum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the middle area with the scanlines is pretty sexeh 8)

but i think the top and bottom parts need a bit more.... just my oppinion...

-zylum
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I agree with zylum, freaking great but the sudden change from a detailed area to a gradient area is odd. Still, I like it.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

idea's on what to change it to? or add on those areas?
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow very nice picture!!!!!!! well done.
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

you should add a crazy little character guy in blue, or in sharp contrast to the blue colours you are using that is surrounded by a glow of some kind. i dunno.
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos man.... you are seriously stupid
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

first of all, state facts to support your deranged point of view or opinion of me... second of all, that is considered spam, and though i am spamming now to rebute what you just said, so my spam is justified.

why the hell would you say i was stupid? i was saying something that i thought would be funny, or would look good. you have no right to question or slam my sense of humour or what i believe to look good, though you would have the right if you could actually back it up.

the fact that you just called me stupid is actually very sad, not considering the context you used it in. your ignorance towards who i really am, and what i am like afffects the validity of your statement.

if you didn't mean it to be something that would offend me, then im sorry for this, but i took offence, and you should be more careful next time, because spam is usually not appreciated (though i do spam a lot), but spam insults without facts to back them up is just crazy. please, be careful next time, im not stupid, you aren't either, so don't act like it.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Please, PM each other Wink
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: