Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Game suggestion pls
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:09 pm   Post subject: Game suggestion pls

Can anyone suggest to me a good game, any kind, but not in DOS, online or otherwise. That as low sys requirements, I have like a 300 mhz processor. Preferable free also. I have counterstrike
speaking of that, anyone have a CD key that works online?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm not sure if it'll work on a 300mhz processor, but try Metal Gear Solid.
zylum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

continuum!!! lol that game sux but you might want to try it... you'll probably get bored in like 5 minutes though

-zylum
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

continuum is too ez, I kill like 20 noobs b4 I die once.
I realy really need a working CD key to counterstrike
one that works for steam?
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

starcraft, runs on any crappy computers.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

or you could get yourself a dancepad for Dance Dance Revolution, then install Stepmania and play DDR off your computer. I had to play on my crappy comp, instead of my new one. And it works fine.
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

cs is a llittle sketchy on a 300 mhz. You damn well better have DSL or cable too. Il try and hook u up with a cd key.
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i gave all the ones i had to dodge, and he didn't even say thankyou....dammit.

cs is good but theres a hacker on practiclly every server, using awps through walls and headshots, its stupid a lot of the time. but its still fun, starcraft is good, age of empires is also good, my old celeron computer ran that, star wars: dark forces 2 is also really good. just look for older games at eb, or compuserver, or your local game outlet, or on the internet and on shareaza or kazaa and you are home free
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I know a server with no awps. Fraghaus, 209.240.25.2 really good server plays good maps
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ill check it out!
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

play Liero. Damn is that a fun game. AI kinda sucks though, so you gotta play against your friends / family. Get Liero here
Or you could get Liero Extreme, which I don't like as much. I guess if I had a faster internet though I could play it online. Get Liero Extreme here

I just found these next 2 games on the Game Maker forum. Their really cool.

Raging Skies - This game is like a 2D flight simulator. As soon as I saw it I thought, "World War I Fighter Pilots!!". It also has a cool storyline.

Jumper - This game is a platformer where you are this little retarded square called ogma and you have to escape your prison. The level design of this thing is nuts. It is so addicintg Confused hmm.. maybe you shouldn't play it. Anyways, I'm at level 4-2. Try to catch me!! Razz
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Can't play liero, its like DOS, ever since I got WinXP I haven't been able to play that kind of games, not even Marshmellow Duel.
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh man, I actually remember marshmallow duel. That was cool...
Anwyays, try Soldat. Can't remember the link, but search Soldat on google it should be the first hit. It's a side scroller deathmatch game (also has CTF and other modes) with good AI and even multiplayer mode if you feel like it. It's not free but the demo has everything you need from it. Kinda fun for a bit.
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

NO PAUL. Get rid of XP. only have xp if you have a good comp with LOTS of ram. Win 98 takes up 32 mb ram i beleive and XP takes up 64. 98 is also better for gaming and such.
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh, yeah, and every once in a while -- just so you aren't too bored by the game/important work you are currently occuppied with -- you get to look at that pretty BSOD. Hooray for Win98.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: