Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Some Cool Programs I Found
Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:51 pm   Post subject: Some Cool Programs I Found

... hey there... i was looking on the net for turing games... and i came across this....
Turbo C++ 3.0.zip and Turbo Pascal 7.zip... i dont know how to use these programs... so i havn;t tried em yet... if anyone knows how to use themmm or tries these and can tell me what they are... that would be great... Also are these new versions... or old??... and are they french? cuz i think i found them on a french server... i dont remember...maybe that was something else... Meh.!

BTW: inside the zip files are installers.... it all seems legit... i just dont got the HD space for ANYTHING right now.. and getting these off my HD and onto the net is best...

thanks...

Turbo Pascal 7.0
http://au.geocities.com/the_short007/turbopascal7.zip

Turbo C++ 3.0
http://au.geocities.com/the_short22/turbocplusplus3.zip

If they dont work... wait an hour and try it again... stupid geocities.... i should open a second account at shaw so i have unlimited..

Post Any Comments... and i posted here... cuz of Pascal... if i was in error, move it as you see fit... just PM with new place so i can find it

-Shorty
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

They're old compilers for the C++ and Pascal programming languages. Your best bet these days is to grab the GNU compilers for both languages. Pascal was never standardized, though, so what works with one compiler might not work with another.
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks,,,, now i can delete off my HD and off my servers...here have 2 BiTs
wtd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks. Smile
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT Turbo C++

making dan flash back to some bad memorys.....

i still have nigth mariorse about using that dam dos based C++ for grade 11 compsci. Oh well better then turing.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

u used thjat for gr.11 compsci.... how old are u????
common... DOS... get real....

anywayas.. im sorry i brought back memories... Twisted Evil NOt.... evil me....
yea i deleted... they took up a total of like 7 MB....

how can taht dos based crap better turing??
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

sipmel any C++ > truing. it ran faster too, just harder to use but that is only b/c there was more funtialtiy.

i got it to load pics and even made a 3d sapce shooter for my fianl project that ran faster then the 3d egions i have seen in turing.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: