Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 guess what everyone
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:33 pm   Post subject: guess what everyone

guess what, yep yep, guess what - who just got an nes, the original duck hunt gray gun, a turbo nes controller, a super nintendo, a mario paint and the mouse - for just 40 bucks. yeah thats right, now we know who is the coolest little bitch on compsci, thats right jonos. cause jonos is awesome. y;eahg
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

cuz jonos is a lamer Razz

*runs*
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, i got duck hunt/mario 1 with the gun, i got the turbo controller, a regular controller, a joypad, and mario 3

for snes, i got mario paint and the mouse, and madden 95, and im gonna start collecting. roms are nice, but cartridges are even better.

yes, i rock.
zylum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, i still have all of those from back in the day. 8)

- zylum
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i need to get my hands on a game boy, a genesis, and maybe an atari.
zylum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

best hand-held system: sega game gear!!!
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

$40? I think my sister bought a NES at a garage sale (in pretty good condition) for something like $10 or $12 and it came with a bunch of games and the gun too. I just don't understand why she'd buy it when you can get an emulator and roms just about anywhere on the internet. Is this a nostalgia thing, jonos? Because if it is you better go and get a Commodore64.
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, its nostalgia, i got a lot of other stuff too. and by the way, i just bough a sega genesis minus the connector cable, so i have to get that too. ive seriously been looking for a c64, but all i could find was a commodore PET, which is my school's and wouldn't give to me. im keeping my eyes open though. duck hunt is awesome, i feel like james bond. though today i bought my genesis, and laid everything out for my parents, and they only though i had a ps2 but they saw n64, snes, nes, genesis, socrates, haha. it pissed them off.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

aaah I've got a genisis with a bunch of games, 3 controllers (yes, I know), one of them being a super controller, 2 game gears, a bameboy, and nes, a snes, and a dreamcast.

Well I suppose I really don't have all that, most of it is my brothers Eh
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i don't have the connector for the genesis, but i also need some games, i only have terminator and skitchin' for it.

gamegears are awesome, i found them more fun that the gb advances but that was a long time a go when i tried it.

i need some advice:

i can get the original gameboy, a carrying case, the magnifyer, and 3 games for 30 bucks. is it worth it? honest opinions, because im collecting old systems and games and for nostalgic purposes. serious advice only! please
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I found the original gameboy games extremely sucky, except for pokemon.
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

pokemon was alright, but teenage mutant ninja turtles pwned all even cs and starcraft, and whatnot. but it would still be cool to have, i used to walk over to my neighbours when i was six to borrow it and play it.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: