Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Kevin's DL manager new version march 17
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:21 am   Post subject: Kevin's DL manager new version march 17

Please post any comments / suggestions or programs to add...

the 5 categories are:
1: Stuff On My Computer
2: Turing Stuff
3: Picture / Sound Appz
4: Games
5: Linkz

Ok... Its Basically A Nice Size Index Of Stuff To Download.. Each Page Has 20 Slots... So Thats 80 Programs To Download, Plus 20 Linkz

PS: Technically I Am Not Leeching Because I Am Quoting Sources, And Providing Links (The Web Buttons) To Go To Their Websites

DISCLAIMER: I Do Not Make Any Garuntees On The Functionality Of These Programs, I Merely List Them

PS: I Tested All The Downloads / Web Buttons And It All Seems Good, If something doesn't work, or re-directs you to the wrong site... PLEASE.. PLEASE.. TELL ME!!! If Anything Dont Work

EDIT: Removed All The Old Writing

Newest Version: Uploaded March 17, 1am (Late...Time For Bed)

PS: All The Pages Now Have Content, Pages 1 and 5 Are 95% Full, Page 2 is about 75% full, and page 2 and 3 are less then half...so that means...
I NEED SUGGESTIONS!!! Please Post Any Program Suggestions!!!!! You Will Be Thanked, And Possibly rewarded

kdm.zip
 Description:
All Pages Are Up

Download
 Filename:  kdm.zip
 Filesize:  290.29 KB
 Downloaded:  309 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i was wondering if anyone knew some code to make a variable false if your not looking at that window...

like in this program, once you click on a web button it will bring you to that web page... but i dont know how to STOP it from finding mouselocations when your out of program..

if you run this program, minimize it, and click where one of those web buttons is.. it will still bring u to that site

i tried... if
Window.GetActive = -1 but it didn;t work.. that is what it said in turing reference..

so if you minimize this program i want variable 'outofprogram' to = false
then when you select that window later on, i want it to equal 'true' thankz..
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its -5
code:

loop
put Window.GetActive
end loop
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Touya-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

This may just be me, but I get an error on line 184. Illegal Picture ID. Yes, I _DID_ unzip the program, it came with two images. Is this something wrong with me or is anyone else experiencing this problem?
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i shoulda tested.... my bad i forgot title picture...
THX a TON>.... out of 8 ppl that downloaded... onyl one person spook up...
.frick sakes..

If something is wrong... be MEAN... B!TCH at me to fix... dont just ignore... .... if no one complains "o a pictue is missing" i will never know... unless i test... still... if something dont work... TELL ME PLEASE

i updated it.... this new version has page 1, complete,, and page 2 Semi complete, and page 5 Semi complete.....
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hey kevin, the interface seems to be a bit messed up... Confused
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

downloaderSS.GIF
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.59 KB
 Viewed:  5385 Time(s)

downloaderSS.GIF

Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ahhh.... i have it at 788;540 res for window... your screen size must be a Touch smaller...... Unelss your font size is bigger?? cuz it works fine... with extra room to the right cuz i was thinking on adding the file sizes

i use 800x600 res on my monitor...
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:27 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ur font is way bigger.... how u do that?? you musta changed the default font that turing uses... cuz this is the screenshot of it on my monitor.... also... i notcied yu must have been running the older version.... it said for slot 18-20 "nothing yet" on the newer one i released.. it had em all filled

ss download manager.jpg
 Description:
screenshot of program on my monitor
 Filesize:  442.67 KB
 Viewed:  5390 Time(s)

ss download manager.jpg

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I ran the newer version (this time) but it looks the same Laughing

anyways, my rez is 1280x1024 but lets just say that my fontsize is larger and leave it at that Razz
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

TONY... u ROCK.... in my process to get mouse location and conditions for web buttons... i used

if Window.GetActive not=-5 then
do all my stuff
end if

and it doesn't get your mouselocation when out of the window... THANKS...

also... i uploaded a new version March 13th,11PM... now page 1,2,5 Completly Work.... i need 4 more web sites and 4 more turing stuff to add... but i want to wait for someone to suggest something...

Even if its yours... if it kick's i will add it... i added mazers Evasive manuvers.. cuz that is AWSOME...

also... for the 4 websites that i need... i will add you site if you do a link exchange (web site lnkz on ur web page)... like Jonos and Paul did... and i will add ur website link to my turing site and this program... thx
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

New Version On First Post... Check it Out.... I Need Some Suggestions PLEASE on what programs to add
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: