Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The poll on the main page
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
da_foz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:54 am   Post subject: The poll on the main page

Whoever voted me Windows ME as the best OS should be banned from this site. They don't deserve to be amoung us.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, ive heard me sucks, but ive never uesed it.
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:38 pm   Post subject: Re: The poll on the main page

da_foz wrote:
Whoever voted me Windows ME as the best OS should be banned from this site. They don't deserve to be amoung us.

i all ready yelled about this in the poll topic. ME was 100% shit. M$ just whonted to put somting out while they where still working on XP so they realsed like 1/2 of what they hade done for XP and of cores 1/2 an OS dose not run well so it was full of 100000s of bugs and shit.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

see, this is the diference between ms and linux companies (i think). ive never heard of a linux company (like slack, redhat, etc) put out a total shit os, but ive heard of ms do that many times. thats why linux is so great because everyone wants to make it better, not just make money.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well the linux poleop kind of put out shit versons they just call them beat reales Wink. but it is not a problem b/c they have like 20 diffrent verson on there site free to dl ushely and you just pick the last stable one.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: