Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How to make forms llike this one.
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
G-lant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:40 pm   Post subject: How to make forms llike this one.

Sniper Can someone help me im makin a webpage (well I already made it, and its up on the web). Can someone help me?? and tell me how I would make something like this that I just posted in?? Blowing up :grab:
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, this has nothing to do with html, its all gatta do with PHP Very Happy
http://phpbb.com is what you want Very Happy
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

thanks to JSBN we have a nice toural on this here: http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=706
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Touya-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hmm... here's something I've been pondering-- I have a PHP interpreter installed, I have that PHP editor you reccomended, and I downloaded a phpBB. However, when I try to run and preview index.php, the source code appears in the editor, but the actual page is blank--is there any way to be able to view a board before actually posting it online? Messing around with it a little, see what it's capable of, before buying an actual host?
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You gatta download IIS, or Apache (better) to test it
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you could always send the contents of the form to your email. i forget the code because i hvaen't done any html or web stuff seriously for a long time. but if you search somewhere on javascriptsource.com i think, you will get some good stuff. and you don't need php or anyt of that stuff.
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

code:
<form action="mailto:blahblahblah@void.net" method="GET">...</form>
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: