Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 2003 hockey playoff discussion
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Leafs Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:57 pm   Post subject: 2003 hockey playoff discussion

I see that there isnt a thread for the playoffs this year here so.. its a lil late but heres one.

Summary of playoffs so far:
-Detriot gets sweeped (4 games by anaheim)
-Mogliny get a hat trick in first game, then gets injured Shocked
-Ottawa elminates islanders
... and many more things that u should know if u follow hockey

So what does everyone think of the leafs chances in game five?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

EDDY EDDY EDDY EDDY

I don't know about anyone else though Razz
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

did you know that 10/12 students in my compsci class are in there cuz our teacher is a hockey coach? well now you know. Instead of discussing algorythms we discuss hockey strategy and betting on games...

ah... fun... well for the rest of the class
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Ravage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Im not a diehard fan of hockey, but I still watch it. I am a huge fan of Detroit always have been, always will be. I couldnt believe the damn ducks sweeped them like that, but I was also shocked when the kings did it a couple years back. It almost seems like they're trying to put over the teams, for a larger fanbase. Oh well get Cujo gone and they'd be good. As of right now I'd have to say my bets are with the Leafs (although they'll probably choke in the semis) just because I might as well go with my home team Smile
Leafs Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wheeww i thought everyone here would rather make a program that makes fractals than watch a hockey game.. noooo the leafs lost!!
Catalyst

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i would rather make a program that makes fractals than watch a hockey game.... but thats just me
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

if anyone cares, I'd go hang out with my friends and burn stuff down Twisted Evil

I get enough programming and hockey in school 8)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Asok

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

k I'm going to put this thread slightly more on topic.

Leafs got owned for about 50 mins consecutively

gg kthx we loose, 2 consecutive wins by Toronto is more unlikely than me apologising to someone I've offended. I have to say Phili will win the series, well.. more probable at least, if you can assassinate the bench or something, then leafs have a chance.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Leafs Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The leafs still a chance. They just gotta take it a game a time as sundin said. they win next game then go back to philly and play a hell of a game and maybe win. but for them to win they got to get more DAMN Evil or Very Mad shots on cechmanek. "Sometimes I get bored waiting for shots; sometimes 6-8 mins i have to wait i want more!!" thats what cechmanek said and that is just sad Confused
Asok

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

leafs power play = a punch of passing

ooo look they can PASS! Rolling Eyes
Leafs Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

noo the season is over Crying or Very sad .. i guess now all the free time can go towards making programs Smile
tomako

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

but who do u guys think will win da cup dis year?

da heavy favs r Dallas and Ottawa....

but i find myself goin for da Flyers, i cudnt say i liked them while da leafs were playing em, but now dat its over, i'd like to say da flyers.....

wut bout u guys?
Asok

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd say detroit... but they're gone, when you have so many ass kicking teams out in the first round, it really doesn't matter who wins.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: