Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Frogger
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
WhatAmIDoing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:24 pm   Post subject: Frogger

ok guys this is my greatest game of all time frogger. only no pics i used turing based shapes to do this.
this is a long one but i can't make exe files at school

frogger V3.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  frogger V3.t
 Filesize:  17.02 KB
 Downloaded:  672 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats pretty cool, but the cars move too slowly and there is a lot of flashing. nic e work though, but the sound didn't work...
naoki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

couple of things:

your frog is only able to move from 0 to the length of your banner. this sorta limits the movement and planning of your frog, especially considering this effect lasts all the way up. this means that if you move too far to the right, you warp to the left and could die from an emerging "vehicle"

also, you should move almost everything about 30 increments below your titles since they're overlapping the titles.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cool game, I like the cars and your intro. But if you move to the up about 1/4 of the screen from the beginning and the move left, it automatically moves up to about the 3/4 of the screen, then I die Very Happy
WhatAmIDoing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:39 am   Post subject: cool

ya about the sound it saved on my comp so game sound don't work. if you put in a CD and it will work also if you move frog past banner then go to right it will go to the edge of the screen and move over. I have an update to it that gives more lives so not so hard.

if you have any ideas to help me let me know
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i would suggest having the screen smaller, the cars moving slower and being rectangles, and there not being spaces between the cars. that would be awesome, though you frogger is still really great. keep up the goo dwork.
valor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats pretty cool (better than what i can make) i give it thumbs up but i would try to use real car and frog pictures next time
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i like it.... . and no other file needed,... but id like tro see the other files..

like it lots.... + 5 BIts
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: