Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Background Gun
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:36 am   Post subject: Background Gun

this is pretty cool if you want to piss some people off or something, i just did this because i thought it was cool.

this will run a background turing program (if you make it into a .exe) and you won't be able to see the window because it's hiding (you have to close it in processes in the task manager). anyways, im probably not making sense, but it will play the gun sound taken from cs folder and play it whenever you click your mouse... anywhere on the screeen. its pretty cool, but make sure you close it after cause it will use up small amounts of ram. sorry, i probably didn't make sense, just look at the code in the zipfile. make sure you unzip the two files into the same folder, and remeber that if you make a .exe and run it to see its real coolness, remember to end it in the process in the taskmanager.

and now for the program:
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

That's pretty cool.

Now, just try to make one where it will accept Keyboard input without being seen!!!
Twisted Evil
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, i totally forgot i posted this!
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Geez jonos, talk about wanting to achieve kickassness Wink hehe, I modified this wav, by recording my own voice, so everytime someone clicks its:
*cough* you suck *cough*
Krabjuice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:08 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I made a freakly little app that played "All your base are belong to us" over and over. Great fun.
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

im glad that i have just inspired a whole new generation of prankers! Very Happy
Hackster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i know someone that made a virus , it makes a bunch of files or something then it slows down your computer, he put it on the comps at skool! heehe
Krabjuice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
im glad that i have just inspired a whole new generation of prankers! Very Happy

Like hell you did, I made mine back in January.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

^that didn't make sense, what do yo umean you made.

anyways, i was only joking, note the smily face which i take to mean a little sarcasm but that may be different for everyone.

to hackster: that person is evil, he should have deleted all the files on the computer not made them... hehe. anyways, there are lots of viruses like that on this site, check around source code or submissions (turing)
Hackster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

but i thought that this was a help site ... why would ppl try 2 help others destroy other people??? i like this site, but if pl r gunna hack my comp , i'm gumnna never come here again!
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mostly people would only do that to someone who comes here expecting us to write their entire assinments for them. Otherwise, the worst thing that could happen is having your ethnic origin depicted incorrectly in a comic or reading a topic that somebody bumped up from 5 months back.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well we don't actually use the viruses on each other.. with the possible exception of a few LAMERs.

also, making viruses is a learning experience. It's using them that is utterly and completely stupid.

EDIT: blast. the ninja was faster than the pirate... well, no surpirse. the pirate is stuck with dial-up Crying or Very sad
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm not the ninja anymore (at least, not publicly...) it's bert the evil triangle! Oops, we're spamming. Shh!
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my background gun isn't a virus necessarilly well yes it is but it's not harmful so...
anyways, viruses get boring after your 10th so i don't know why i just said that...!
people who ask us to do their homework deserve viruses 10 times worse then what we could make with turing (which is pretty dangerouse stuff), we can delete you windows dir and its files and whatnot which would be freakin awesome to some idiot who is too lazy to do his homework, but not lazy enough to sign up to compsci, looking for turin ghelp, and then typeing out the requirements. people are just too stupid. its awesome when someone signs up to help peple and get legitimate help.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: