Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Important Request
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:55 pm   Post subject: Important Request

Please can I have a shop on compsci Shop because i have a lot of good ideas, and because i am the first on to ask i deserve one as well as i participate a lot and try to curb my spamming. i really think i deserve this and i think more stores are needed in the shop because it needs more life in it, and the only way to do that is to add shops. think about it, the economy will grow in the frenziness of free enterprise (for those who ask first).

i am serious, and i think i deserver this because, well, im jonos.

thankyou for considering my request and im sure you will do the right thing for the betternment of compsci, which is off course allowing me to have a shop.

thankyou, and goodbye

-jonos...[/quote]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

why dont u post some your ideas the n we can shoot them down and make you cry.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:31 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Or better yet, dig through the archives for the post when Hacker Dan first introduced the compsci.ca shops and ask for it there.
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

didn't know they existed<<<
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Ahaha, I think every shop needs capital for space and stock money, guess its up to you to buy everything that needs to be sold and sell them at a higher price Wink that would be hundreds of thousands of bits of starting money you'd need, better start saving now Very Happy
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

There shuld be a stock market on comp sci. that wuld be amazing but probly hard to make
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What? What would you do with a compsci.ca stock market?
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Jonos , i sure dan wil acceptit if you write up al the php , and if someone writes up a php stock matket , but lets not get of compsci topic , were here to program and spam guys
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You culd invest say 50 bits in Mazer Corp. and the stock can go up or down and u can lose or gain bits
Dauntless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

For once I agree... Having a stock market just for the fun of making bits in a new way would be great!

In fact, I could run it! It could be like play-by-post stock market, where I be your broker...yeeess...

Problem is, I dunno exactly how that'd work. Maybe growth=good posts, and whenever you start a post that everyone likes, your stock goes up, but if you just make ass, then it goes down. But for it to make sense, I think the companies would need stores. Then the investment money they make from stocks can be put to use.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ROFL, i think you guys are missing the point of bits, they are sopsted to be an rewared for helping out the progming comiunty and can be excahged for things like e-mail aocunt.

also i dont whont to add any useless things to the shop, only things that are real in some scecnce.

as for the hole stock market, may be, but it realy whould mess with the bits ecnomcny and stuff. alougth i do blive there all ready is a phpbb mod for this.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Dauntless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*grumble*

Can I still be a Spam Mod?

or Angst Ninja?
or Lord Spamji-sama

and so on.
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well seeing as you prbably have the highest post - spam ratoi ever you never know.

The stock market i think wuld be really cool just to get people interested in the website a little more.
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so is that a no, oh might hacker dan?
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
so is that a no, oh might hacker dan?

well what whould you even put in the shop?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: