Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Bits, again, not "farming"
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Hackster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:02 pm   Post subject: Bits, again, not "farming"

I just read that locked topic and i decided i don't need bits, so every time i get over 25 bits, im gunna give random ppl all of my bits, post here if you want them.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Laughing
Hackster, you remind me of me. Make sure you stick around for a while and think before you give out bits like that because you may regret it later.
Hackster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well i've ben here for not even an hour and you are already complimenting me... i think you deserve my bits... but you'll have to wait. why would i regret it though, they are just superficial "awards" onOne site on ALL of the internet, why would i care, im here to get help, not fame (Bits)
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No, no, I don't want your bits. That's why I said you remind me of myself! I used to give out bits for no reason too. Just, be careful how you give them away.
apomb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

HEY HEY, i could use some bits!!! i don't want to sound greedy, but i want to save up for a name glow, i'm goin' to post in here all the time!! if it will give me that many bits , never mind that 2 per post!
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

CompWiz333 wrote:
HEY HEY, i could use some bits!!! i don't want to sound greedy, but i want to save up for a name glow, i'm goin' to post in here all the time!! if it will give me that many bits , never mind that 2 per post!

well at least ur not like some punks begging for an e-mail account. here's 100 bits, i dunno how much it'll get you but i hope it brings you a step closer to having your name glow in pink Laughing
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I thought mods werent supposed to give bits away for silly reasons such as that.. Thinking
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
I thought mods werent supposed to give bits away for silly reasons such as that.. Thinking

there not Evil or Very Mad
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
apomb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well I was wondering where that 100 bits came from !!! thanks , i guess i don't need the pittly 25 bits this guys offering!

btw : WOW i started a mod fight sweet!
j/k i don't want hacker dan to get mad at anyone ...
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

CompWiz333 wrote:

btw : WOW i started a mod fight sweet!
j/k i don't want hacker dan to get mad at anyone ...

lol, thats nothing comapered to what darkness dose with bits, lol
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Here are some bits to you compwiz since your name has 333 in it and your low right now. Hehe Im not a mod Very Happy
Oh yea, I remeber the time that darkness says 1 million bits to anyone who solved that win XP question.
apomb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I like this thread ... ppl giving me bits .. but stop Exclamation Exclamation Exclamationi don't want this to be locked... and i want hackster to keep his promise!
Hackster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

HMM .. i think i know exactly who to give my bits to ... and , since i don't like to break a good trend ... Compwiz333 gets the prize!!! good job of replying to this thread ... keep posting as i will gladly give out bits as i recieve them! Very Happy
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hackster are you aware of what bits can do for you and what you can buy
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm sure he does. In fact, that's probably why he's giving them away.
Much to learn, Hackster does.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 38 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: