Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Julia Sets... REALY SWEET Graphic Effect
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:54 pm   Post subject: Julia Sets... REALY SWEET Graphic Effect

hey all.... i found this with a bunch of old old turing programs taht i found .... (it was in someones Turing Folder...from old dos turing) and i dl the version of turing and it came with a bunch of programs...

Anyways here it is....

PS: Read the file comments at start so you can know what to modify...
it lookz REALY REALY REALY sweet... but keep each value between -1.0 and 1.0 to have best effect... but you can try it with anything...

POST ANY COMMENTS:

Julia.t
 Description:
I DID NOT CREATE THIS PROGRAM

Download
 Filename:  Julia.t
 Filesize:  2.45 KB
 Downloaded:  297 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats some cool stuff.

i think catalyst made something like that or some fractal generator or whatnot.
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Whats hte deal with posting source from way way back , from people we dont even know , i mean who do we give credit 2 for hte work,
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

some of these are Tom West Turing Graphical Demoes... so yea...
im merly sharing these cuz they look cool... and they provide some cool ideas and inspire young programming minds... hahah.. also... i bet not many ppl out there have acually seen these... their kinda rare...(cuz they are old)

and if anything... give a little credit to me for finding them... and in lots of cases fixing them, as they contain palete, and other unused commands... also they use a bunch of predifined identifiers like... var red : int
so i have to fix em
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: