Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 My school project
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jawaharyousuf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:42 pm   Post subject: My school project

This is what i made as my school project, so that i can do better in my next projects. Its kind of like paint brush. It gives turing graphic commands once you draw whatever on the screen. Then you can use those commands in other programs. It looks good in DOS turing than in OOT. but the commands it generates works on both. It is longer than normal a OOT file, because i made it compatible to both OOT and DOS turing.

Read the instructions when the program starts.

[/code]
Code attached in file
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats nice code, but i couldn't figure it out, even with the directions, which either means im really stupid or the directions aren't clear enough for my stupid self. im pretty sure its a good prog, keep up the coding.
jawaharyousuf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:53 pm   Post subject: Instructions

All you have to do is select the graphic of your choice, enter the rate at which you want to move it (coz DOS does not have mouse) with keyboard. Then move it using arrow keys. You expand by pressing key "b" while moving it and enter the rate at which you want it to increase or decrease and use arrow keys again. you quit by pressing ESC or q (it is specified for each phase, except the menu). Use ESC at menu to got to TOP menu.

If something else is not clear, I'd be happy to reply.
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok it works now, its just that the graphic is offscreen for a bit so i thought it wasn't drawing. nice work.
Delos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Holy crap for crap man. That is such an old programme. You expect me to give you bits for that!?

Ok, upload one of your more...interesting programmes...i.e. your edge detection. Perhaps then I'll consider alleviating myself of some bits....

Ah well, PM me some time, eh.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: