Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 and i thought it was easy enough???
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
poly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:10 pm   Post subject: and i thought it was easy enough???

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2004/03/02/world/mcdonalds_size040302
Quote from article -- "The fast-food giant says it's trying to simplify the menu and help customers achieve a more balanced lifestyle."

Im sorry but when was McDonald's menu's ever hard to understand? but i guess its americans were talking about...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hehe, I just rather eat at home, cause home food is 100 times better than McDonalds...
http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2004/03/02/world/mcdonalds_size040302
not img I suppose.
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what!!! i love the super size, i guess i will just have to go to arbys, harveys, wendys, or burger kind!
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:33 am   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
what!!! i love the super size, i guess i will just have to go to arbys, harveys, wendys, or burger kind!

HELL YES!!!!!!!!! I would appreciate it if everyone would just follow jonos' example and stay the hell away from McDonald's. Particularly if it's a Friday night and you are between the ages of 10 and 20.
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i suggest going to arbys. they make the best roast beef sandwiches and their fries are awesome, as well as harveys, THE BIG HARV yes it is very good. i think people don't visit mcdonalds as much though, i used to as a kid but not any more. its only little kids eating rat mcnuggets. haha
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the only reason that even kids go to mcdonalds (other then the fact that they dont know any better) is cuz they got that retarted clown dancing around on TV advertising it... Confused I wonder how much that guy gets paid to dress up as the mcdonalds' clown Thinking
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
the only reason that even kids go to mcdonalds (other then the fact that they dont know any better) is cuz they got that retarted clown dancing around on TV advertising it... Confused

For little kids I suppose that's about right. That, and the toys most likely. But for some kids (probably 12 or 13 years old), it's somehow 'cool' to hang out and be a whiny bitch at McDonald's on Friday nights.
Note: my depiction of the behaviour of the fools at McDonald's is in no way a description of the behaviour of Amailer in public places. For, as we can all see in figure 6.3, Amailer is indeed, not 12 years old.
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yep he is 13.

J/K (i think he is 14 Razz)
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes im 14, two more years for 16 Twisted Evil
Dauntless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

???

Amailer is 12????
Martin is Asok????

I would love to see you making my Big Mac, Mazer.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No, Amailer is not 12 (see the untampered poll for proof).
You want me to make you a Big Mac? Come to McDonald's when it isn't busy (Sunday nights are best, that's when the cool manager (who is, of course, Greek) is working) and if I can't get you a free Big Mac I can at least stuff it full of meat. I'll even make it fresh and non greasy! And if you time it right I can get you like 20 nuggets for free... just have to sneak it by the cameras MGS style.
Dauntless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Which one is it?

Lol, I never thought you'd be so good natured about it. Is this your way of sticking it to the clown? Are you planning to tranq your manager, MGS style? Or just kung-fu him unconscious?
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dauntless wrote:
Which one is it?

Lol, I never thought you'd be so good natured about it. Is this your way of sticking it to the clown? Are you planning to tranq your manager, MGS style? Or just kung-fu him unconscious?

LOL. Hmm... yeah, I pretty much just hate McDonald's. Did you know we aren't "allowed" to use our employee discounts to get food for friends/family? Honestly, what shitheads. Not like it matters, I never buy food there. In fact, the only time I get food from them is when I use my employee coupons (free meal) and it's only to get a flurry. Am I planning to tranq my manager? Not the cool one, he's alright. But there are a few I'd like to tranq, and there's one I'd like to kung-fu to death but it'd be more fun to slice her head off with a katana. Ah... good ol' Greyfox...
Dauntless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:32 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hmm...strange... Your figure 6.3 does not say the same thing as my screenshot of the ORIGINAL survey says...

Click to see the real survey! Figure 9.81 is down right now.
www.geocities.com/phatphish88888/amailer.bmp
and the smaller version:
www.geocities.com/phatphish88888/amailersmall.bmp

Copy and paste it to your browser.
Be patient for it to load. Geocities doesn't like linking, so that's why the link.
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Ah. All made made clear, o wise Angst Ninja.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: