Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 lynching
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:08 pm   Post subject: lynching

im doing an english essay on this highly barbaric form of extrajudicial punishment, and it pisses me off that this happened. i felt like doing something, and so i decided to educate others on its injustice.

http://www.musarium.com/withoutsanctuary/main.html

visit that site if you want to learn more, but not if you are easily frightened, its disturbing stuff. i feel better about being able to share this, and you will notice that all of the victims are black which is a reflection of that racist society. you will also notice the crowds around smiling. it just pisses me off. this has nothing to do with programming, but there is a flash movie on the site, so check that out if you want to. please post your opinions of this stuff.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That sorta stuff disgusts me. I cant beleive how people culd do this sort of thing.
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

did you see their smilling faces around the bodies... racist imps.
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya that just sickens me
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

note...this happned a long time ago and doesn't happne now....
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, its still amazing how savage human kind can be in a democracy and so disrespectful of other races though. actually the last recorded lynching in the us was in 1982 or around there, so it didn't happen in modern times (once)
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: