Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Canadian Politics
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Who would you vote for.
(No ending time set)
Conservatives
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Liberals
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
NDP
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Communist
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Christian Heritage
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

jonos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:08 pm   Post subject: Canadian Politics

Who would you vote for. You can keep it anonymous with the poll, or you can stand up and post it.

I'd vote for the conservatives. And I want Clement as leader of the Conservative Party.

and please be honest, don't say int he poll you would vote for the communists (is there even a communist party, my civics book said there was one, i don't know about now though) if you don't know what communism is. same for all the other ones.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What about Bloc Quebecois or w/e lol. I wuld vote for conservatives, and now since the progressives havemerged with the Canadian Alliance it strengthens my views with them even more. I was a fan of Harris and Joe Clark, but they're both gone so i don't support them quite as much.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*dan takes out shoot gun*
ok whos think about voteing Christian Heritage???
come on just try it and u whont have a hand left to hit sumnit with...
*loads the gun*
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so its tied with liberals and conservatives. weird (2 to 2).

anyways, maverick waht do you think about harris supporting stronach? what do you think about stronach, other than that she is kind of hot in a hot mom sort of way.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i whould have voted NDP but they dont have a cance in hell of ever doing anything, lol.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah. if you vote for them provincially in some provinces they win though, like in saskatchewan i think.
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I actually wanted harris to go for conservative leadership. He wuldve had a pretty decent shot for leadership, the main problem is that he is not bilingual. I guess Stronach is sorta MILFish but she really has no experiance. But I personally dont care about experiance.
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hahaha Laughing communists Twisted Evil

there is a communist party of canada or something like that... I think that's just a bunch of old russian guys who desided to turn their beer club into a political party Thinking

anyways... wasn't the election over like a while ago? Confused Ether way, I'd vote for Liberals... other two parties just seem way to the sides with their platforms Rolling Eyes
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

liberals try to be in the middle, but they are left. isn't the red chevron club communist?
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The liberals have always been left. BTW, jonos are u conservative or liberal?
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i bleed blue man, so im conservative.
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

there's another election coming up soon isn't there?
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it hasn't been called yet, but there might be because paul martin needs to proove he is liked by canada. there is an election for the leader of the conservative party soon though.
poly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Communist Part of Canada - http://www.communist-party.ca/
It kind of sucks cause there not doing too much...They need motivation, I'd try and join it, but maybe Im going to start my own communist regime...first thing on the agenda get rid of woman suffraging (lol just joking)
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh no... the communist party was started in guelph! the city i live in. guelph's full of communists anyways, its a conspiracy to resurect the past government of russia.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 4  [ 55 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: