Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 need an opinion/advice
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
poly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:50 pm   Post subject: need an opinion/advice

hmmm if there are any ladies out there, whats your opinion on lip rings? and for anybody else thats bored whats your opinion on them? Im thinking about getting one... this week
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well, im not a lady, and im not gay but id say that if you're into goth/punk/metal girls then go ahead and do it. if you're not, then don't. also, my cousin said it really hurts for a bit and eating sucks if you use your lips.
poly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well good i fit right in
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Eww lip rings.

But thats just me.
poly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
my cousin said it really hurts for a bit and eating sucks if you use your lips.

Well my friend got his eyebrow done and said it didnt hurt, Im not really thinking about the pain cause i know its gonna hurt (someone told me you got nerves in the one spot where i was gonna get it done (in the middle)). but im not thinking about that part.
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its look alright in the side of the lip, the middle makes you look like that guy in linkin park which would suck.
poly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my one friend has one on the side and i hate the look of it...but than again he did it by himself, so maybe thats why....
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

haha, that's kindof stupid doing it by yourself. if you realy wanna be cool you should get those big earings in your ear, my cousing who did the lip thing is at 7 gauge or something and he really likes it. those are ok.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
poly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya the guy is an idiot. He has a job and complains that he didnt have the $50 to do it...$50 isnt much hell i dont got a job and i came up with it!
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Downside: You might have to apply polysporin everyday, or alchohol, or it would get horribly infected, filled with pus.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think u are nuts, why put holes in your body? i dont even get what kind of stament it is trying to make.....is it "oh every look at me i can put holes in my skin".......or is it "oh every one look at how ritch i am with all my rings"......i just dont get it.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
poly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian wrote:
Downside: You might have to apply polysporin everyday, or alchohol, or it would get horribly infected, filled with pus.
Ya i dont mind that part, only takes a minute or so.

Hacker Dan wrote:
i think u are nuts, why put holes in your body? i dont even get what kind of stament it is trying to make.....is it "oh every look at me i can put holes in my skin".......or is it "oh every one look at how ritch i am with all my rings"......i just dont get it.

I am not doing this for any real reason (like so i can look "cool" or say hey i got peircing), i just want to get it down for the hell of it....Gonna get it done tomorrow during lunch
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

good luck man. hope you have thought hard about this.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

poly wrote:

I am not doing this for any real reason (like so i can look "cool" or say hey i got peircing), i just want to get it down for the hell of it....Gonna get it done tomorrow during lunch

oh well in that case why not go the hole way and get 1000 tauats, peacer anything that is psoable, die your hair (hell shave it off) and why not chop off some clims for the hell of it, lol.

oh well, i just think it is a dum thing to do for no reason.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Dauntless

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Don't say you're not doing it for no reason, cuz clearly you're not. Just because Hacker Dan is opposed to them doesn't change your REAL reason that you're getting one. You're probably trying to look cool or look like someone right? Just because what looks cool to you doesn't look cool to someone else doesn't mean it's no good. So stick to your guns, and be yourself.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: