Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Screen Recorder
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:50 pm   Post subject: Screen Recorder

Hey, does anyone know of a good screen recorder ( i think that wut there called ), like the one they use on red vs. blue, i dont want a shitty 5 fps one, it needs to be at least 30 fps, anyone know of a good one? thx
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what you want is a tv tuner card ( thats what i use ) and you play yuor say xbox on hte pc, you plug the av cables into hte tv card and open up ATI tv go to comosite and press record ,you can get dvd quality ( take 3 gig for an hours worth) or thre are many other options to get the most out of your hard drive , my tv card cost my 58.99 ( Canadian ) The ATI Tv Wonder
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sounds like a great one, but i dont think im willing to spend money (that much, cuz i have like $4 in my bank account) anyone one know of any free ones on the net?
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I used one called camtasia a few years ago... it was alright, but it lagged lots... I'm sure it's much more optimized now (not to mention that I was recording how to do stuff in 3ds max and on a p3 500)
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my friend got a card to watch tv on his computer and all that stuff, and it worked for about 5 minutes, then didn't work again, and the company won't refund it, so he's stuff with it. i don't know what kind it is though.
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

camtasia still sucks, its like 10 fps, and not very good quality, i found a good one, its called fraps, it can go up to 30 fps, and like 800 x 600 res, it takes about 15 seconds to get a gigabyte, insane, but its fun, me and my friend are making team killing vids to see who can get more kills in one time. fun stuff.
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

have you heard of Hyper cam???

you can make it record your screen at ANY resulution and any location/

and disable cursor if you want...

here is link:
http://www.hyperionics.com/

get the free trial... very faintly there is a TRIAL logo on movie at corner somewhere... but hey;.;.. FREE>>>> even works witha peice of crap computer//// VERY GOOD!!! has good FPS you can set to w/e u want.... it outputs to AVI i dont know if you can change that... i only made one video....also it does sound....

I used this to show a computer illiterate on how to install this one app....
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: