Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 A guys Really Good Stick Fight
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:41 am   Post subject: A guys Really Good Stick Fight

You can stop the moviee an watch it in slow motion and rewind it and it even has a big boss fight at the end and there is a 360 capera rotation

[img]
http://www.redcoat.net/pics/fight3.swf
img[/img]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

THAT'S JUST AMAZING (must have took him for ever Neutral)
I like the last matrix style kick Very Happy
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yea, amazing is right. The way he got the sound to match perfectly with all those punches, the smooth animation. And it wasn't just 2D either, like many others, when he floors someone, the guy actually spins to the "other" side, not just up or down, like most 2D animations and he got that right. Also I liked the smooth animations of the stick weapon the guy was using. oh yea, thats a bad link thing.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

like the kids the flips and etc are just amazing.. Neutral
but that would have taken him so friggen long Shocked
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

whaen you watch it in stepped mode ,you see how crisp the sounds are and he animates every thing he dosent take short cuts , like the stick when he uses it bends in the right ways and everything , but the last 3d scene just made me go OH NO WAY DID HE JUST D OTHAT ,it was so awsome
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.xiaoxiao-dojo.fr.st/
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Woot! BUSHIN!!!! I love it when he tried to kill the guy with arrows, axes, machinegun and bazooka, and the guy just spits out blood, on the first one.
josh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Holly ****!!! That thing was awsome. I love the last matrix style 360 kick. That is the best flash animation I have ever seen!!!!!!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tubs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you guys must not see a lot of flash.... there is 7 xiao xiao movies and they are all about 3 years old.
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amazing Shocked
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: