Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 a nice effect
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
zylum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:29 pm   Post subject: a nice effect

here's an interesting effect i created and thought i'd post it... sometimes you get some interesting images with different values.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nice stuff!!!! ive never seen anything really like that before, though it does remind me of clouds.
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nice Very Happy source code might be interesting to see too +10Bits
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
zylum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

here's the source for whoever's interested Wink
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That was pro and under 100 liines , i really love the efect and the amount of options , this was a wicked program , keep up this A+ standard
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its quite good, reminds me of "the ring" or a cancerous growth, creepy. Very Happy
zylum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thanks guys... try it it with 50, 10, 3, 200, 0... this one is cool too: 50,5,1,200,0...
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cool, the first one looks like in biology where the mould or whatever would grow on bread, the second one kinda looks like if your looking down at a city from an airplaine at night.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

haha, those are cool, the first one is the best. you've got some cool programs there...
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Zylum... where do u find the time to make sooooo many kicka$$ programs???? i can barely fit it into my schedule... mind u mine involves thousands of lines of code ( in some cases)... i cant do the complicated stuff i stick to simple... but lengthy progs..

WOW Great job...

and how do u know hwo to do that complicated Math crap... wut gr. u in??
zylum

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, they just take a few minutes to do... if im inspired i get to work and it's done after a few minutes. they key is inspiration..

btw in in grade 11
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

though so,..,. u dont learn commands like Math.PI and stuff in gr.10 Comp sci
zylum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i just started grade 11 comp sci and i haven't learned anything new yet -_- stupid kids need their review Rolling Eyes
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

zylum wrote:
i just started grade 11 comp sci and i haven't learned anything new yet -_- stupid kids need their review Rolling Eyes

Huh? Im taking grade 11 compsci next year, and that didn't make any sense at all. Which kids? the ppl who took grade 10 wouldn't need review, and the ppl who are new to it, would learn new stuff. Ppl who are new to it needing review just doesn't make any sense either.
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

a lot of people don't practice programming outside of school, so that is why they need review.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 18 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: