Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Posting Guidelines
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:42 pm   Post subject: Posting Guidelines

Hey everyone.

You guys have been doing a great job with the site (mods and everyone else!) so I figured with our new toys, I'd put up some guidelines. These are not directed at anyone, and if you have a problem with any of the rules feel free to PM me about it.

Keep in mind that these are guidelines. Stepping out of them now and then isn't a problem, just keep it in mind when you do.

Firstly, please try to keep useless posts to a minimum. By useless I mean stuff like 'Yeah!' and 'Great work' and little things not adding anything to the quality of the post. If you agree with something, either go into more depth, or just PM them with whatever you want.

Second, goes without saying, keep flaming to a minimum. With our new site design (not sure who did it, seventeen thumbs up to whoever did!) we want to keep this site as professional as we can, and fighting like we're in grade 5 is not the way to do it. This will be strictly upheld.

Third, please spell check your message (Dan, you don't have to Wink). If you're not sure how to spell something, www.dictionary.com! Also, although it is not required please use proper spelling and grammar when posting (it makes you look a lot smarter, and the site look neater too!). Also, even if 'ur' not going to do that, please please PLEASE do so in your topic's title at least.

Spam is unacceptable, and will get you shot and immolated and castr...umm...hurt by Asok's many weapons. Though we do have a dedicated spam area... use that Wink

Cheating and all that stuff's a no as well, but you already know that.

Enjoy Compsci Version 2!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
G.I._Jane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I could'nt Read all of that but if teachers allready know about that site Why go through all that trouble
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ummm... this is from SEPTEMBER
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: