Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Who can find their names on Google?
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:01 pm   Post subject: Who can find their names on Google?

Hehe, if you search Paul Bian on google, my page is first. Who else can find their name on google? For you ppl good at math contests, like Galois and those, you might find your names in the result book pages.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i can't find mine, but i searched for jonos software and it came up with the compsci topic where shorthair was asking about his name. haha
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I remember mine. If I search for my name (at least, when I searched for it a few years ago) I would come up with some mailing list/newsletter crap that I somehow got myself subscribed to. Rolling Eyes
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, my name comes up with CCC results and links to compsci Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well I'll be damned. I searched my name just a few minutes ago and the first thing I come up with was my damned evil clone on an honour roll list somewhere in Washington! I also came up with some CCC results, an old and unused account at GFXartist.com, one of my entries for a Blender contest back in the blender.nl days, and the results of my [much cooler, older, and not at all annoying] brother in some swimming competition.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

google (pages not from Canada): Apparently, my name, in pingyin, is the same for a mountain in China, so technically, I am a tourist attraction.

google (pages from Canada): McMasters Science Olympiad page, Canadian Open results, Cayley results.

oh, btw, I am officially Canadian now, just took my oath today. Don't worry though, I will always remain the token Chinese guy on this website.
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

are you serious about all this stuff? i thought you were joking about all the things you said about your limited knowledge of the western world and other things.l;
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hehe so many pages when i find mine Very Happy all mine also lol (worthles...)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dauntless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:47 am   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.stanford.edu/~kayvonf/exhibits/charactersGallery/derek1.html

Apparently I have the ugliest backhand in the history of something.

And this is a pic of me, Derek Li...http://www.chrs.org.uk/images/Derek_Li.jpg
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LoL... and azn, ppl want to pay me to hack the gov website and change ur status to a refugee for some reason
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

^Is not playing the "person above me" game right!!!! And also dares to lock it!! Everyone, to me! we'll overthrow this sadist dictator...
Dauntless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You know you're not in the person above me thread right?
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

^knows that I know it, also knows Im angry at the locking of the person above me thread and will continue to talk this way... in the spam forum.
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

^ is gonna get his @ss band from my world if doesnt start sucking up
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

^ Should realize that by closing the person above me , he has changed a way of life , people need their fixes , now look what you have done , we have all migrated to doing it in this thread
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 34 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: