Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Response to G.I._Jane
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:52 pm   Post subject: Response to G.I._Jane

Because I have not figured out how to do a private message yet, I am creating this thread to get her attention. If anyone has anything flamerous to add, feel free.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
G.I._Jane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[if anyone has anything flamerous to add, feel free? ]

oh well i have something to say Mr. I'm too "cool for anyone Bunny"
go get a pillow and relese your anger there cuz thats what I'm going to do Mad [/quote]
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:59 pm   Post subject: Replies to this post

G.I._Jane, this is hardly the place for bitter responses.

I would not feel comfortable spending large amounts of time and space bickering over this issue. If you wish to discuss this later, we can.

Curry park after school, today for instance.

Note: G.I._Jane is annoyed about the number of bits that s/he has recieved. This is petty, and I believe that s/he may be jealous.

Some people...

-z0rQ
G.I._Jane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

okay, okay I'll be there But You should not make fun of people who are stronger and a GIRL who will kick your assssssssss

Blowing up :grab: Head BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead Bang

( Rolling Eyes and I know it's easier said then done so can you deal with that Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
Samurai_Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:15 pm   Post subject: [b]Zsterbunny for dinner[/b]

Hey ZsterBunny, if that is ur real name, I'd be careful what i say to GI Jane.

You wouldn't like her when she gets angry.
I know this for a fact.

DONT MESS WIT DA GI, BIATCH!!! Bat

ZsterBunny, What a gay name!!!
Rip_leyLp13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah leave G.I._Jane alone otherwise I'll come to Curry Park as well and will see who has the last laugh Laughing
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Replies to this post

OK, I have no idea what's going on here, but it's probably something that could be settled somewhere else (ie, not on this forum).

TheZsterBunny wrote:

Curry park after school, today for instance.

Ooh, people from Windsor... well, I'm not sure if you go to Massey but if you don't then the Massey geeks can come and beat you all down. We may not be particularly strong on average, but we do have numbers.

Whadya say, it'll be a compsci geek brawl!
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

man i'd love to take a crack at dodge Laughing

anyways, if you wanna PM somebody then click on a little button that says "PM" at the bottom of their post. It should be a flat button. If it doesn't appear for that person then just tell him/her to click on the option that allows them to be PM'ed
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Move to spam
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what is this post even about.
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

naoki wrote:
man i'd love to take a crack at dodge Laughing

anyways, if you wanna PM somebody then click on a little button that says "PM" at the bottom of their post. It should be a flat button. If it doesn't appear for that person then just tell him/her to click on the option that allows them to be PM'ed

Lol, silly, dodge would've been on our team! Though I guess that wouldn't matter too much if this "Curry Park" server has friendly fire enabled. Wink
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:27 pm   Post subject: no harm

Just joking with you _Jane. Curry park is not my style.

Samurai_cat, I wouldn't say anything about funny names.

For those of you who sided with kate, here's the background story.

Its lunch at Vincent Massey Secondary School, Windsor.

I am using my compsci account for the first time, when G.I._Jane, who is sitting one computer over is ranting about bits.

Wondering what bits are, I ask.

She tells me that they are used to purchase things for profiles on this site.

Cool.

She tells me that she has 18 posts and 5 bits.

I look at my stats, and find 3 posts and 7 bits.

She gets mad and sends me a threatening PM, however I can type faster than her and can read her screen. Hence this post has begun.

So, please forgive a n00b, and let me experiment with using this site.

-z0rQ

p.s. samurai_cat, TheZsterBunny is not my real name.

---addition---

Tell you what kate,

TheZsterBunny
-1 bit

G.I._Jane
+1 bit
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, I can just see Mazer giving all his bits to TheZsterBunny for the jokes of it Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

holy Jesus whose last name is Christ. Next time post in Spam, you know, the forum that allows for message with quality like those packed canned meat?

Moved!!!
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
lol, I can just see Mazer giving all his bits to TheZsterBunny for the jokes of it Laughing

No, tony, I've given that up long ago. I've seen the error of my ways and now I no longer give out massive amounts of bits.
Now make me a mod. And get Dan to write that nobits thing. Um, please.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 31 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: