Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 {Conspiracy} Conspiracies
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dauntless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:54 pm   Post subject: {Conspiracy} Conspiracies

Ever think that everyone who spreads conspiracies is all part of a greater conspiracy to instill fear into the common man? What if long ago the government started a program called the "Chronus Program", which was designed to spread fear or make true events that were seemingly coincidental ridiculous?

My time left is short! When the conspirators find out that I've told everyone about Chronus, they'll start conspiracies about how I never actually existed and was just a figment of your collective subconscious [Jung]!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

w8 so u are saying that there is a masive Conspiracy to make up many Conspiracies in an massive efforet to make poleop fear things?

hummmmmmm, so what dose that make ur Conspiracy Thinking
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
naoki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

or maybe they'll start a fake discovery of the secrets behind chronus, detailing how normal people actually beat it a long time ago. then when people are all assured that they are safe from Chronus, the evil conspirators can get back to work, free from anybody believing their work is for real.
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

or maybe your spreading information about this is a conspiracy about a conspiracy to cover up a conspiracy, but then that would mean that i could also be creating a conspiracy about a conspiracy actually not being made to cover up another conspiracy, while the people conspiring against us are making up new conspiracies for the betterment of the master conspiracy which could also be covering up another conspiracy which, you know, could be covering up another conspiracy. i say we kill kikoman and then the conspiracies will stop covering up the old conspiracys.
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh, jonos, stop conspiring already. Rolling Eyes Wink
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You're conspiring against my conspiring, which means that you are conspiring to stop my conspiring and the conspiring of my superiors, meaning that your superiors are wanting you to conspire against my superiors. I will never stop.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Damn, you ppl get out of control once Im gone for a few hours, what with flaming wars this and conspiracies that, I swear you ppl are conspiring to post all the fun stuff while Im gone.
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you should conspire against the limits set against you by your superiors to get here sooner.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

unless they were conspiring to stop you from conspiring to get them to let you go so you could conspire against them on this website.

in fact, they are currently holding your family in a holding cell with 15 men who've been in jail for 30 years each. that makes all of them very lonely ...................... best not make any sudden movements

no! don't pick up the soap!

conspiracies hurt
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

amen to that!!! Very Happy
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: