Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 my crappy 3d engine
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
zylum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:03 pm   Post subject: my crappy 3d engine

heres a crappy 3d engine i made, use the mouse to rotate it shape. take the mouse off the screen and the you could use the left/right arrows to rotate and up/down to zoom in/out
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you forgot to attach the file Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ummmm Is there a file to be attached , Well anyways , Im sure its great and will look at it when its up , Are you new to turing ? or have you been programming for a while
zylum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh damn, i thought i did attach it -_-

btw, i'm fairly new to turing, i have had 1 semester of turing last year and have had 2 weeks worth of turing this year so far (new semester)
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol Laughing I wanted to delete one of 2 attachments but seeing as they got the same filename, I guess it deleted them both Laughing

sorry about that Razz
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
zylum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, i guess i'll post it again...
TheXploder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, that is amazing...who would of though that Turing would be capable of this, good job.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

looks sweet Very Happy And turing is capable... Catalyst and Homer already wrote their engines a while back...

thought this one errors out if I move my mouse to the right far enough (array out of range)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that is awesome, so smooth and unexpected. one of the best ive seen and has a lot of potential for some cool stuff like making a program in turing to build models and whatnot. great program Very Happy Very Happy
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

turing cant build moels although it may with immense tweaking beable to move them like move blocks aroud ot make shapes , actually though i guess if you had impoorted all hte model shapes , you could make models but this is very very complicated, good old basic has commands to do it for you
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

not bad, here, have some bits

+50 bits
zylum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol i just noticed that this engine is only 100 lines long!!!

btw, thanks for the input guys...
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sweet prog u got there.
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wait... u just noticed??? you programed this thing... unless oh man... we got a nother noobie scamming bits off us
zylum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

newbie, wtf... i just programmed it yesterday and it ended up being 200 lines long with an assortment of controls but the engine itself is 100 lines long an i just noticed that looking through my program trying to fix a couple of bugs...

plz don't be so hasty as to accuse me without all the facts...

-zylum
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 45 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: