Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Where to download naruto, not using kazaa or kazaa lite
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Krabjuice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:08 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, who remembers the robotic tenticales from La Blue Girl?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:08 am   Post subject: (No subject)

AsianSensation wrote:
that's it, I'm giving in to this naruto thing, I'll "buy" it as soon as I finish all the movies and anime that I am currently "buying"

isn't naruto by the same guy that drew dragonball z?

BWAHAha! Conform! I'll bring my CD with volumes 4 - 22 (I think) in case you want to read them.
And no, Naruto is made by Masashi Kishimoto, but when he was a kid, he used to read all of Akira's stuff so he's probably taken a lot of inspiration from him.
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:

but naruto is too long for my liking.......52 episodes........way too long
Fool, it's 69 episodes. Feh, "too long", go watch your Gundam Wing... Razz
And it's that's too much downloading for you, then just read the manga. It's less than 650mb for pretty much then entire current collection, I'd know I have it Wink
Anyway, it's a real ***** to get naruto from mIRC because first you have to find a server that has it, then you have to find a server that doesn't have a long wait, then you have to download each individual...
Bit Torrent is great for this kinda thing. Check out narutofan

Its 10 episodes for 2 gig, theres no way that much can fit into 650mb? where did you get it?
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian wrote:
Mazer wrote:

but naruto is too long for my liking.......52 episodes........way too long
Fool, it's 69 episodes. Feh, "too long", go watch your Gundam Wing... Razz
And it's that's too much downloading for you, then just read the manga. It's less than 650mb for pretty much then entire current collection, I'd know I have it Wink
Anyway, it's a real ***** to get naruto from mIRC because first you have to find a server that has it, then you have to find a server that doesn't have a long wait, then you have to download each individual...
Bit Torrent is great for this kinda thing. Check out narutofan

Its 10 episodes for 2 gig, theres no way that much can fit into 650mb? where did you get it?

Yeah, damned if I know. Razz
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

paulbian prolly has like DVD quality stuff or something.
I have a couple of episodes and they're around 50 Mb, so really easy to fit onto a CD

Anyways, if you liked the fighting in DBZ (which was admittedly shitty to me, a guy who has all the 1-48 of the manga), you should just watch the movies instead. There's hardly any plot, but the point is that the fighting is much flashier, much quicker, and much smooter. Also, the characters actually look consistent, compared to DBZ's 5 different Goku's.

To Mazer: CHIDORI

To Azn_S: 500 episodes of Pokemon dude! Awersomes!
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

or u can juss come to my house and use my dvd burner
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I know who your really are Mazer!! I just got my friend's extra copy of Shonen Jump, and you're really Kakashi! Then it said "To be continued..." just when Kakashi is about to loose to that guy with the big sword, Zabuza, and when Sasuke got shot by Haku... He looked like he's about to die too, then "To be continued..."
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Shonen Jump? Blech.
I used to like Shonen Jump but now I hate it, for several reasons which I will not go into great detail on right now. Let's just say, it goes way to slow. I wish I knew Japanese and lived in Japan so I could get it weekly instead of monthly. Honestly, that's chapter 28 or something if I'm not mistaken... and chapter 204 just came out on Thursday in Japan. Kakashi is invincible... except for when he's getting his butt kicked.

Anyways, what I meant before is that I read the manga so I can fit just about all of it on a CD. The episodes (the ones I have) are pretty good resolution and so are around 150-180 megabytes each, so I can usually take about 3 episodes on a CDRW and have room for some songs and other files I need. As for naoki... where are you getting 50mb episodes?!

naoki wrote:

To Mazer: CHIDORI

Bastard! You got me when I least expected it! That's it, next time I see you it'll be the "thousand years of pain" and, yes, it'll be full contact.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Damn you mazer, you made me read 160 chapters of Naruto, in one day. Ah my eyes.
templest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Everyone STFU! We all know Evangelions pwnz all other animes. Razz

Although here are some others that still pwn those:

-DragonBall (Not the funimation.. the REAL one, the ones that is not stupid).
-Initial D!!! Tell me it doesn't pwn? Honestly.. Very Happy
-Samurai X! Kenshin! pure pwnage.
-Cool Devices.. wait.. forget I said that. Twisted Evil
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
Everyone STFU! We all know Evangelions pwnz all other animes. Razz

**Falls backwards out of chair**
OK, I haven't actually seen Evangelion, but still... it's Naruto!

templest wrote:

-Initial D!!! Tell me it doesn't pwn? Honestly.. Very Happy
Well, I haven't seen it but, alright, it doesn't pwn.
templest wrote:

-Samurai X! Kenshin! pure pwnage.
Oro?
templest wrote:

-Cool Devices.. wait.. forget I said that. Twisted Evil

code:

while(1)
     cout <<  :shock: << endl;
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, after reading all 204 chapters of naruto in 2 days, Im off to download the episodes.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

evangelion pwns! I agree, that was the first anime I watched, and most anime that I watched afterward didn't come up to that expectation. Though there are a few good ones that I watched afterward. .Hack, RahXephon, and Scrapped Princess are all pretty good, the later 2 being very recently made ones.

to Mazer: watch naoki pulling off chidori, then watch another guy so I can learn to move ultra fast, then proceeds to.......CHIDORI!!!!!
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

now that I have some knowledge, I'll protect you Mazer!
RASENGAN!!
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

BAH, you suck Paul stealing my gif idea. BTW what site u use? You show me yours ill show you mine.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 36 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: