Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 'Psychic" Program
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
mapleleafs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:59 pm   Post subject: 'Psychic" Program

okay, here's a psychic program that i made. you pick a number from 1- 63 and and the program asks you if your number is on 6 cards, and then it tells you what your number was. I noe it's a lame program, but i wanted to practice making robust code. feel free to comment or give suggestions

and oh yea, since i'm giving the source, you can see how the 'magic' really works

Psychic.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Psychic.t
 Filesize:  5.38 KB
 Downloaded:  383 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Jebus! that program gave me the heebe jeebies... Shocked Scramble
I really liked the text that come out bit by bit, it gives the program a more "intelligent" feeling, I also liked the color changes for the card thingy. in the end, it was wrong, my number was exactly pi, which is exactly 3.14. +BITS
mapleleafs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya, i made the cards change colours cuz before i was practically going blind staring at the white text go along bit by bit (not that kind of bit)
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: