Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Post Replys to All The Programs I Made In 1, here no spam
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:07 pm   Post subject: Post Replys to All The Programs I Made In 1, here no spam

Since Asian locked last post from us going off topic....

Please DONT start talking off topic....

Talk here about my:
Website www.geocities.com/the_short22/turing
with all My Programs
Suggestions about my PacMan or UnitConverter
OR Any comments about them GOOD or BAD

and hopefully this wont piss Asian off and make him lock this...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
santabruzer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

.. not to offend anyone.. but why the sudden strict rules.. i mean.. if a person spam, delete the message.. you don't have to take the "precious bits" away.. and i don't get why people are acting so wierdly... .. i mean it's virtual money.. jeez.. whats the big fus.. simply don't spam.. and your spamming messages will be deleted.. but this off topic crap? wth?.. i mean comeon.. people are made on this earth to socialize..

Now on topic.. nice programs... i still suggest you creating a snake program.. Razz
Delta

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya thats true asian has gone crazay lol but its funny Smile
oh and santabruzer.... -BITS Twisted Evil
lol j/k and don't think I can't cuz I would if you made my cry! Wink
well have fun posting your spam here :S because once again this is spam... lol just save us mods the time by putting it in the spam section right away... because ya... promote your site and spam bout your programs in the spam forum.... or I guess you could post here and have fun with things... but just don't let asian catch you
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I could delete posts, but when there are 20 irrelevent posts and 2 relevent ones, it's very hard to sift through all the posts and delete the irrelevent ones, since I really have no time to read through on the amount of roms someone have and what they did on friday.

so locking it would stop the flow of spam. I actually do delete posts, when there are like 2 or 3 they go off topic, I delete them, but then if they were massively spamming, it's very hard to delete everything.
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

since when did i get told to make a snake program??????

anyway i should i was thinkign of editing that Grid program someone made... and then keep the old one... b ut that would be unfair... so

i might make a snake program to acually collect more squares/// not 2 player...

Any suggestions?? i could make a lot of things... but then i would be acting like the kid that Stole my Unit Converter Idea....

So........Any new Program ideas that i should atempt to make???

and on another note..... Pac Man Beta version 3 will be released this week!!!!!!!!! with Super Dots and new layout kinda...

VERY BUSY RIGHT NOW!!!! have 3 programs on the go...
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks i now have my site in my Sig....

This thread is used to talk about my Pac Man and Unit Converter instead of other two posts as they are far down there now...
Boarder16

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its uhhh... Rolling Eyes nice Confused .. Mad keep up the .....uhhh Rolling Eyes good work Wink
santabruzer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i finished my snake program.. i dunnu.. i'll probably wont post it.. but if it's wanted it's actually very very very very very easy..... and so.. if anyone wants.. i can write a tutorial on it Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd be interested to see it, thanx Very Happy
santabruzer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ha ha.. dang it... k.. it will be done.. probably by tonight.. Razz
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya plz post it, I'd also like to see it Smile
santabruzer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nah.. apparently i found a deadly bug.. but i'll post it here.. or in turing help... i'm too lazy to fix it.. yea.. i'll post it in turing help.. ..
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dude he says dont spam in here , and your having a 1 on 1 convrsationv, you should be ashamed , Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad , BUT in spite of that , your program rocks and i think its awsome
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: