Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Errors on your search engine.
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Canadian_Bacon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:30 pm   Post subject: Errors on your search engine.

I was trying to do a search from your site and I got this error:

Parse error: parse error in /home2/compsci/public_html/v2/search.php on line 1337

I don't really have much else to say... but hopefully that the error line (1337) is just a coincidence...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, we've already noticed that error, thanks. (Just so you know you weren't ignored.)
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Bacon : you will find that , there area few bugs around , when thigs get changed or upgraded other things break , if you find a major one or any bug for that matter ,send a little PM to hacker dan , so he knows its there , or tony even ( i think ) ,
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no, dont send PMs to me Rolling Eyes I'll just tell you to send one to Hacker Dan instead
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea i think i already posted that error in some other Forum....ahout compsci glitches...anyway that is getting realy lame as i normally search my name and see if anyone replied to my posts...lot better then searching them out by hand.....<<at least ur PHP says the line in whitch the code is messed>>>

Hope Hacker dan can fix soon.... if he would give the comics a break <<good adition but shouldn't take all the time of our valuable mods and Admins....>>
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

fixed now, and dose any one eltes think it is funny that the error was on line 1337 or have i just had to much caffen?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Catalyst

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i thought it was funny
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

when Homer first showed it to me, I thought it was some joke he's pulling on me Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Lol I thought it was funny lol ahhh... ya... but still I can see that you've had too much caffine... maybe its because of your new comp too Wink
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

uh... I don't understand hacker speak... so would someone tell me the significance of 1337?
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

1337 = l33t = leet = messed up typing typing that looks like 1337
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

preaty much... widely popular in counter-strike (although it has long spread into the rest of internet community) 1337 is a way of typing things out using numeric characters as much as possible Laughing Suppost to represent leetness of the user and their ability to read/write in such 1337 speak.

or should I say 1337 5p34k? Laughing

point is - if you don't know what 1337 stands for, you dont spend nearly enough time online... or not in the right places Wink
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:

point is - if you don't know what 1337 stands for, you dont spend nearly enough time online... or not in the right places Wink

and that is probly a good thing Twisted Evil

1337 most be the dumest thing i have ever hurde of, i mean i get shorting words to somting like brb, ttyl, gtg, ect but making them longer and harder to read just for the sake of making them harder to read??? i guse it could have it's uses if u are trying to bypass a system that takes out srecent words but in come chating and shuch? come on....
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

l337 Very Happy i don't get how the 7 looks like a t...hmm?
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

amailer - I dont think you're old enough to argue with 1337 5p34k conventions Laughing
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: