Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Will This Winter Ever End?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
G.I._Jane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:50 pm   Post subject: Will This Winter Ever End?

It's just not fare last friday (Feb6) was horrible ICE everywhere, if it was thick enough I would have been able to skate to school Confused

And not only that but the grade school kids got the day off It's Just not fare Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

So What are we going to do about this incase this happens again Question
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Samurai_Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:08 pm   Post subject: Winter not at its worst

The ice storm last year was alot worse than this years winter will ever be. So don't pull those skates out yet.

We also got exams times off. THOSE LITTLE BIATCHES ONLY GOT ! DAY OFF!!!

SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shoting Bat
G.I._Jane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That's not really true they Hadn an extra weekend

but the main issue is that alot of people got hurt I heard that a family died on the 401 Crying or Very sad

and many in cars sliding off the road, I was scared Neutral
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

snow == good

more snow the better, i got 4 snow days during exames Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I thought u didnt like all those snow days?
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I sure as hell didn't like them alot, in the terms of exams, I was studying like crazy... like (OH NO! TOMORROW IS THE EXAM). I usually cram the night b4, and keep everything in my brain for 24 hours, a snowday means extended cramming.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

welll by the 4th day it was starting to driver me nuts, but if it was not b4 an exam it whould have been gr8
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: