Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Starcraft Tournament Result
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:18 pm   Post subject: Starcraft Tournament Result

as you probably know, our school hosted a SC tournament some time ago, and Thursday was the finals. My team got slaughtered first round, dodge's team got a freebie cuz there opponent didn't show up and went to second round, in which they proceeded to pound the crap out of a newbie team who made it to second round over a newbier team. All this is happening while McKenzie's team, composed of McKenzie, my_skin_smooth, and the dude that made Chinese Checkers (forgot his login name) breezed through their first 2 games. So it ended up with dodge's team playing Mckenzie's team, in which dodge was knocked out so early that you wondered how he made it to the final round. Needless to say, McKenzie's team won. (was that ever a surprise?)

During the competition, many funny things were overheard, some such as:"Dude, those little flying things sucks @$$! They kill themselves as soon as they hit another guy!" and comments such as:"OMG! I got dropped, help, help, help!" while his teammates laugh at his stupidity.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

gogogogogogogo McKenzie!!
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

HAHA....*sigh*
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the other guy was dragonkillacampier
Knightmare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you guys are lucky that I didn't enter this little tourny. It would have been done before it began, and I'd be walking away with whatever the first prize was...and your mothers Wink j/k just dereks...
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so y didnt u join?
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if i had SC installed...why i would kick everons a$$ here. i own in SC -.-
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer - to enter you'd have to attend Massey highschool... at 12, I dont think you're attending any highschool Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

At age 4, tony, I don't think you'll be attenting highschool Razz
look down here Very Happy
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
Amailer - to enter you'd have to attend Massey highschool... at 12, I dont think you're attending any highschool Laughing

If it was open to everyone i would own them -.-
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i'l play u one on one amailer
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
i'l play u one on one amailer

MeH, 2 bad i don't have SC installed...(bw).
I could installe it, but then...iv gatta find the CDs :S... with the CD KEY.....

I think it has atleast been one year since i used to play SC.
Knightmare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I didn't join, dodge, because McKenzie wanted to win, and he privately asked me not to join as to not "own j00" to much. Since I'm having some trouble with star truckin' i naturally agreed.
*cough*bonus marks please*cough*
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol funny, star truckn was assigned weeks after the starcraft tournament's preliminary round
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

here is a SC page i made....

Also if you need a CD key, PM me and i give you the link to it..i dont post hacks all over my site...i got a CD key Generator...

www.geocities.com/the_short37/
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: