Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Outstanding Awards (Making fun of people version)
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
naoki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Claping Claping Claping Claping Claping

alright maverick, you now have the largest and most unnecessary signature in all of compsci

besides posting a cheesy "mastercard" rip-off, you've also spent 8 lines advertising for your comic.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You got a problem with that. Cause i really dont give a sh!t what you have to say.
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Seriously, Maverick, why do you need to have such a large pic in your signature? It doesn't bother me much at home because the desktop resolution is 1280x1024 and I can block it easily with Firebird (woot), but it sucks alot at school with Internet Explorer and 800x600 it's like being raped visually. Shocked
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

im not usre if you guys know how to read , but there are 2 posts stating not to post in here , his is not a thread to be tlked in , its purely for the poll. and if the poll was altered in any way im going to have to strangle someone , also why are you fingting in here , there are rules about pice , just make it a bit smaller , and stop complainging , there is no need to be fighting , jsut do as your told , and mazer and maverick YOU GUYS ARE ON THE POLL , im not sure why i put you on there , casue right now your acting like idiots and dont deserve to be there , grow up
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hehe..good joke about Maverick in your first post in this thread, shorthair. Good writer...hehe..nice. Is he 12 too?
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I SAID DONT POST HERE , CAN ANYONE READ , if you are going to go and make fun of members go ahead but not here , not in the place where people are voting for him , i mean heck there is no cTeam without him , he invented it , and came up with the original story ( well part of im not sure its around somewhere ) give him some credit , i hate having to deal with this non stop now , geese
Knightmare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Why don't the percentages add up to 100? Right now its at 98%...it seems we're missing something... Rolling Eyes
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Knightmare your new , i know , but right now you have just told everyone that you dont read the messages , there was a message stated about 5 times , and it sems you have not come acroos it , if you wouldnt mind reading the messages , you will notice that i said DO NOT POST IN HERE , talk about it in spam ,
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ahh, now the topic is splitted from the original one, I guess they are following your rules now shorthair. (Oh yeah, are your rules also dan's rules? didn't think so)

Quote:
and last i go by compsci rules not yours , if its in Dans Rule list i follow it

seems like you follow rules that are also not dan's rules. Hypocrite (oh yeah, your 12, sorry for using semi-big words like that)
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:31 am   Post subject: (No subject)

no need to flame.... Rolling Eyes
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ah but i dont make stickys or take away bits , or enforce them on an entire forum , i jsut told peopel i didnt want anyone to post in htere cause it was for voting only , i said we can yell and battle in spam , like we are now , * i stated all that in my posts * , people were breaking rules ni it aswell , but i never brought that up , apparently flaming isnt tolerated , 8 sure call me a hypocrite ( and if i am one HOW COME I CANT SPELL IT ) Very Happy
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well im 17 ,
Asian Said :
Quote:

(oh yeah, your 12, sorry for using semi-big words like that)

I said :
Quote:

and last i go by compsci rules not yours , if its in Dans Rule list i follow it

Asian Said :
Quote:

seems like you follow rules that are also not dan's rules. Hypocrite

Dii i ever mention that i dont follow rules other than dans NO , i said i dont follow your s , why because i dont agree with them , my no post rule was there to stop making the post more bias than it already is , and to stop it from becoming a spam war WHICH IT DID , [/quote]
.hack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

guys guys guys!

Come on now, chill the shizzo, this starting to get a little out of hand.

Compsci is supposed to be a community of programmers, animators and artists, where help is given and help is asked and wisdom is shared. We are supposed to be ont he same team here.

Argueing over rules and someones age isn't any of the above, so lets jsut chill out, stop typing for 5 minutes, and ask yourselves, how important is this flame war.

remember, Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win ur still retarded and unwanted byt he general public because everyone is evil.
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh dont give us that bo-sh*t. Argueing is fun
naoki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i was wondering how i could've made this topic .....

anyways, flaming is an internet user's natural instinct. if i knew the people i was flaming, i would've very quickly found them during lunch time and smashed their knees and ribs with some well-placed kicks. since i can't, i will have to opt for some verbal jabs.

also, improper use of "shizzo" and "chill" kills ones post
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 41 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: