Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Compsci Being Screwy
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
.hack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:23 am   Post subject: Compsci Being Screwy

Everytimg I post I get a fatal error thru PHP, my post stil;l goes thru but its very very weird. I also noticed te on guys house.zip is 404ed. whats going on?!?!

is the world exploding?!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: write_cookies() in /home2/compsci/public_html/v2/posting.php on line 608

Is the error I get. I do have cooke senabled.

update (about 30 seconds after this post)
It seems to work now and redirect me properly
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
santabruzer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i got the same problem
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:54 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I was moding the site. i thougth it whould be fun to edit it while it was still ruing :p

any how it should be fine now.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Delta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

All was about to be lost until dan stepped in and guided me thru the darkness.... all was fading until a hand popped out of the compsci logo and said... goto flash... to flash! ... then I stumbled upon a loop hole.. flash... it ...it was the only forum that was properly working... it must have been a sign... hence from here on I am going to use the flash forum to help others...

sure the above was pretty much useless... but hey... I was here while dan was modding... and having fun getting all those errors.... cept there weren't any in the flash forum... hence... I suggest you all comeover to the flash forum...learn it well Wink Smile
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey tony i thougth we got that "hand coming out of the compsci logo" bug fixed!!!!

gr8 now it will probly start pulling poleop in and eating them agane!!!
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
.hack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hehe, no problem about the modding the site thing. I just didn't want anything huge to happen where it was actually breaking down with no one really knowing what was happening Razz

Happy modding Very Happy
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey Dan, the "find all posts by this person" function isn't working right now. The one when you view someone's profile. Also the search isn't working at this moment. Plus for some reason, when I go to the home page of Compsci, then click on forum, many topics go orange, when there are nothing new.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

compsci is friggen messed, dan what have you done! lol.
all the folder images are showing that the post is new even though i have seen them 10000 times already

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

and the search thing doesnt work either
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Here is the exact problem: if I go to the main page, www.compsci.ca/mx, and then click forum, theres a bunch of "new" icons on the topics, even if I refresh its the same. When I visit the forum index from inside the forum, everyting is fine.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Looks like dan messed up hte cookies... ;D
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

is compsci's folder (new/old) still messed for some people?
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, when I visit "home", www.compsci.ca/mx, then click forum, the new/old stuff is still messed up for me.
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.compsci.ca/mx/index.php?page=2
WOW<<<didin;t know that even existed>>> and i like the way it is organized... ive only been to page 1 and 3...anyways.... IM REALY glad u got rid of those flakes of snow... THey lagged the hell outa my comp... (mine sucks worst then dog crap on a ugly stick) pent 120 MHZ! works likes a 200 cuz i have good config and i have 64 MB ram...

And yea..... wahts with the search.... life as i know it on compsci.ca is crazyy... not being able to search for me and reply to all posts...!!! the pain the horror.....

Well at least i can upload files to my Posts now... i was unable to upload anything even with 9MB free space on my account
which anoyed me first month on this site.... Good Job Hacker dan (fixed my problem (or it fixxed itslef)

Try deleting all your cookies then re-enter the site... that might work for the newposts glitch
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hummm, seems like it is all falling apart, lol.

sory i have been away for a bit, i will try to fix this stuff asap.

also try deleteing the compsci.ca cokie file if u see 1000s of unread stuff and that should help with that. u may have the old cokie file.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 40 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: