Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Stang
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:26 pm   Post subject: The Stang

i got a copy of the stang, if anybody want it, just shove some cash down my pocket and its urs... unless ur azn_s
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

why not scan us a copy? Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
recneps

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Please clarify for us newbs. What is "The Stang"?
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You expect us to put our hands inside your pocket? Shocked
Well, maybe if you dress up as a ninja (not a female ninja), maybe then you'll get a little something from naoki, but I'm not sure that's such a great idea. Anyways, how'd you get a copy of the stang? Another one of those asian "pre-releases" uploaded on kazaa? Very Happy

recneps > That's our school newspaper. It comes out once or twice every 5 years.
Delta

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AHAHAHAHA are you serious! Your school newspaper only comes out once or twice every 5 years! LOL! Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard of! (please don't take offense)... but by the time the news gets out its gotta be pretty old lol
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no its one every two months... mazer likes to exagerate i was kidding mazer, i got a copy cuz its on my comp... belinda was over today to work on it and she didnt delete it after... the valenstangs are quiet funny, and compsci.ca is being advertised there
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well here is a screen shot of the last page aka the classified section

valenstang.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  50.09 KB
 Viewed:  5805 Time(s)

valenstang.JPG

Martin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Everyone see the banner front and centre? Go me Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:16 am   Post subject: Re: The Stang

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
i got a copy of the stang, if anybody want it, just shove some cash down my pocket and its urs... unless ur azn_s

bastard, holding out on information about me.
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it'll be no fun if you find out this early... just wait til friday
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
You expect us to put our hands inside your pocket? Shocked
Well, maybe if you dress up as a ninja (not a female ninja), maybe then you'll get a little something from naoki

OMG hawt white-haired ninja girl! Dude I would buy like, 30 newspapers if you could look like that hot asexual ninja from Naruto

And nobody on compsci cares about the Stang, since they're not from Massey and they don't care about stupid people submitting poems "from the heart"

Scan all the pages in and the admins will give you bits for your effort. otherwise, i think you're looking at nothing here
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

do u not read? its on the computer...
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

naoki wrote:

OMG hawt white-haired ninja girl! Dude I would buy like, 30 newspapers if you could look like that hot asexual ninja from Naruto

I scanned a copy of naruto, I seem to remeber some ninja guy yelling "Change"! and turn into this bare girl.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul, he's talking about chapter 202. Razz
And by the way, naoki, turns out that was a guy too. Haha, it is crazy.
Knightmare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

naoki wrote:
And nobody on compsci cares about the Stang, since they're not from Massey and they don't care about stupid people submitting poems "from the heart"

I care about the Stang, you fools have no pride in your school, pathetic. How many of you went to see the championship football game? or the Vball playoffs? Ridiculous.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 30 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: