Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Advertising
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:33 pm   Post subject: Advertising

I got some advertising for us in the next issue of the 'stang. Look for it all you massey people:p
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Advertising

Darkness wrote:
I got some advertising for us in the next issue of the 'stang. Look for it all you massey people:p

what is "'stang"? a school newspaper? ether way good job!
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The what? The "Stang" you say? Hm.. oh, yeah. That's our school's annual newspaper Razz now I remember.

PS: Martin, you spelled 'poleop' wrong. I guess Hacker Dan was being too modest or too nice to correct you. Good ol' HD Wink

So just what is this advertising going to be? I mean, now that I think of it, that can't be a good thing for the Massey students who visit this site at school. It already gets laggy enough at lunch when we're all on, how bad do you think it will get when we get more users coming? Heh...
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

annually? we're supposed to get 4 issues during the school yr or was it 5?
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The fact of the matter is this: can you say exaggeration?
Yeah, I guess if you bother to count we actually do get around 4 to 5 papers per year, but they sure do seem few and far apart, when you factor in how much of the year is spent not getting them, eh?
TheXploder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Is this in the dictionary of typos? Hacker Dan spelled "either" wrong, ohh Dan *shakes his head*.
Anyway what province are you guys from?
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its all cuz of budgets... thats y they have that valenstang, to get money so maybe they can get an extra issue.... costs 500 bux for them to print each time
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

$500 to print? That's re-friggin-diculous, no wonder they keep telling me to fill out a valenstang. At first I was thinking they with all this valenstang stuff, either alot of them would be left out or the paper would be filled with them. I see now that they will indeed be filled.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: