Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Outstanding User Award [ Delta is the Winner ]
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Who Should Win The Award
(Voting is closed)
Delta
39%
 39%  [ 24 ]
Mazer
37%
 37%  [ 23 ]
Cervantes
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Paul Bian
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
Maverick
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 61

shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:59 pm   Post subject: Outstanding User Award [ Delta is the Winner ]

this award was created for the lack of a cool 1000 user , so i decided to change it around and make the award for a really good user , i read through posts and history and came up to having 4 people , no mods no admin just users .

These quoates are from previous ideas for it so you know what its about

But first these are the nominees
Okay and the top 5 are
MYSELF - not Very Happy

1. Paul Bian - For dedication to the comic scene and for his contribution to the help forums, he has been working hard in flash , and is a great member of compsci he has only just recently rally played a role in compsci , but he continues to keep up his exellent work

2. Delta - for his awesome Flash work and great entertainment for compsci's users, he has shown a knowledge for field in Flash and Programming , with his help in hte turing section , this shows a good all round characteristic

3.Mazer - for his long-term dedication to the site, and making sure that no one gets outta line, he has made many threads with overwhelming responses , has fuels ed entertainment through ninjas , and has done some exellent help posts , for newer people

4. Cervantes - For his strong opinions in the forums and his great help in the Turing section , I like his determination and not putting up with crap from anybody, he is a newer member yet takes part in threads and ongoing discussions , shows skill and penmanship Laughing

5. Maverick for his great work on the cTeam , He should be here , he is a great writer and has made many a good post and awsome thread , and we all know how good of a spammer he is , also he has made some good defenses to opposing comments , he stands for what he belives in and has made a very good addition to the compsci team Wink

Shorthair Said :
code:
Il make a poll in GD for the top 4 that I pick and you guys can battle it out by polling who deserves it , if your picked don't be retarded and vote for yourself , that's not cool , I will have her up on lets say , Friday , so you can have the weekend to decide , " I do not take bribes for the award to be swayed your way "  , Along with the award will accompany 100 bits ,the poll will be in place as of tonight , have fun voting

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy [/u][/b]

The poll is set to run for 14 days , the winner will be announced in 2 weeks

there was no need for that , read the below posts for info on the matter ,this is completly fair ,
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Shorthair, you should have read my post first, in the "surprise for 1000th member" thread...
BTW, all the way Delta!
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Read below THIS WAS EDITED ,
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Please do not post in this thread ,just leave it for voting , if you wanna talk , talk about it in my 1000 member award thread cuase its been going on in htere for a while , this is jsut for voting ,
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

In the form of a tie , i will ask the competitors , to make a speechon why they shoould get the award 9 im trying to make somthing good here ) but this is only in the event of a tie ( i dont thik i know how to spell tie )
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think that the flowing users should be or should have been added:

santabruzer
Delos
jonos

for there help in the turing section
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I say dont reply here and sopmeone replys , if you werent admin i would eat you BUT , as i said this award is my award who i belive deserves it , icoudlnt pick everyone , no i could not , but this does not mean it is the lst, there is a nobel prize every year , i may do this quarterly , dont feel bad your not on the list , i will still give recognition to those who were close , i just have to type up my list of people and therre qualitys i like , ..
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

People thinkthis is Bias , but i mean look at other awards , there are some that people would be perfect for but never get recognised ,these peopel jsut stood out to me , there is no need to make mod edits to my post , if you dont agree with the people up there then heck dont vote but put it this way , if you had to vote a president in but the guy you really liked didnt run , who would you vote for , if the person you want istn up there , then youneed to look at who is up there and make a decision on who deserves it the most out of them ,
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:
...there is no need to make mod edits to my post...

thats why i replyed rather then chaged the poll, lol. And it dose seem a bit Bias
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes it is bias , there can never be no bias , unless i put everyone up there , as i said this awad is from me by me , it givent to who i think deserves it becsue they said and did somthing that intreguied me and made a good dent in my head , all awards are bias in ways , i understand where your coming from but , just by being human , the poll is bias
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, since you did not want anyone to POST, i decided to edit your post Very Happy
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

y am i not on the list??? i spread the good news of the gosple of whatdotcolor vote for me vote for me
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
y am i not on the list??? i spread the good news of the gosple of whatdotcolor vote for me vote for me

your a mod.
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

with no bit powers
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
with no bit powers

No one has bit powers.... who needs them!, donating is better Very Happy
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 4  [ 57 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: