Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 New Flash Project.
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Corybu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:41 pm   Post subject: New Flash Project.

I am currently looking for a team of about 10 to 20 people who are willing to work for nothing but glory on an upcoming flash project that I am doing.

I will give no details here, but pm me, and if I think I want you to get on board, then I will tell you everything.

*note, I say project but do not mean school project, as I am a graduate. This is something that I am planning on releasing to Newgrounds, and it will get main page, and it will stay there. This is going to be huge.

Pm me, and tell me why you think you are qualified to work with flash on something thats bigger than any flash ever before. Im looking for artists, and programmers. This is going to be a dynamic flash, so I need somone with PHP (You can use that for dynamic flash, right?) skills.

10 to 20 positions available. I dont want more than 20 because then the creative visions will get skewed terribly. and I dont want less than 10 because there needs to be at least a minimum amount of creative input.

Get PMing! this is gonna be sweet.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Well Cory... consider me in Smile ... if you want me Wink
and trust me... one guy is enough creative input for anything... more than one is just bonus Wink Well I hope this project turns out well... otherwise lots of our devoted time and effort will all go down the drain.
Muffin Man

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 8:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

count me in... uh ignore my stuff on newgrounds... and my website right now... it's something for a french project. oh, i also have a WACOM so that might help
Paul

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, he posted it in january, now its may...
Young~Money

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 7:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

gj bringing up an old thread =P
Tony

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 8:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

good job on keeping an old thread up I am disgusted
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: