Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Matrix
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Asok

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:22 pm   Post subject: The Matrix

As I am I Matrix addict I feel the need to talk about it because it's soooo cool! Anyone who disagrees can take the blue pill... wussies Razz

Anyways Matrix Reloaded is coming out, it'll kick ass, check out the trailer at www.whatisthematrix.com while you're there check out the Animatrix, very cool Smile

To add to my Matrix Wonderland the new Matrix GAME is coming out soon called Enter the Matrix, check out the trailer for that too.

I'll finish this post with "You have come to the edge of the looking glass"

8) MATRIX IT UP 8)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Is there anywhere to download the Last Flight of the Osiris? I saw it in Dreamcatcher, but I want it on my pc!
Asok

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have not seen it yet, I imagine when the DVD comes out in may it'll be online rather quickly. Some warez channels probably have a copy of Final Flight of the Osiris.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OH YA, Matrix all the way!!!! my fariote movie!
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Ravage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

When's that supposed to be coming to theatres?
FwuffyTheBunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Sposed to come out in june i think
Vicous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Me and my friends are gonna book a theatre in advace... Yeah
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Damn it, it comes out right when my exams are... I think Confused

W/e, I'll still watch it as soon as I can.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 3:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'll be watching it at a midnight showing with all the other Matrix nerds! WE RULE! Wink
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 3:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

midnight, eh? Maybe I can come join you with some of my friends Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Asok

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 4:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sure, it'll be fun, I'm pretty sure I'm skipping school the next morning. hehe
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ah crap... what about friday midnight? this way we dont have to worry that much about skipping school the next day... I donno about you, but my mom will raze hell if I'm gonna go to movie @ midnight with school the next day Sad
void

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

muhuhuhuuhauhahahahahahah...your mom is like mine....if she's as careless...she wont notice you sneak out....muhuhuhauhahah Twisted Evil ....just slit your window and jump out...thats what i do...it works....just get back brofre the next morning Wink ....actually my moms giving me permission to miss skool IF i feel too lazy the next day after the movie....I WONDER IF I'LL BE LAZY........the movie that im really looking forward to thos is LOTR3....nothing beats that!!!!!! anyone disagree? **flashes gun handle** Laughing
DarkHelmet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i couldn't possibly agree more with void. Lotr is the best. I've seen the first one a lot of times, and i saw the second one twice. Read all three books + the hobbit twice too.
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well our programming subculture revolves around the matrix. But LOTR is cool too... thats like the second part of me (check out the sword in avatar... its there for a reason).

as for skeaking out in the middle of the night... My mom gous to sleep @ like 11:30-12 just to make sure all me and my bro are sleeping... so cant make to midnight showing.

+ heck, I got grounded for doing homework @ 11, imagine what will happen if I go to see a movie!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 8  [ 106 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: