Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 This is how I'm gonna beat ...
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Delta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:10 pm   Post subject: This is how I'm gonna beat ...

This is how I'm gonna beat the lot of ya's into the comic !

(This was not made to mock anyone... this was made just to say that I was in a comic before the others Wink )

P.S. - this is the worst animation ever
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cool, a surprise twist in the world of the comic, both dan and the devil Tony, droped by one drop kick.
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You bastard smashing my comic illustrator and tech man.

-allofyourbits if I was mod
shorthair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That was one of the coolest things you have made delta , i mea nthe whole erasing dan and putting the ninja in there (preferabbly you )made the whole thing hilarious , good job , buyt slow down the speed bubbles at the begining , had to watch it 3 times to get it all
Corybu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sweet.

function (dropkickTonyAndDan) {
if (dropkick=true) {
setInterval(kickinTime,1000);
}
}

lol
Delta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya I thought it was kinda funny... lol... maybe who knows... someone with the best/kewlest/funniest/goriest flash animation will get put in a comic Wink
not saying that mine is the best... I'm just saying that if you wanted me in there ... lol then do it... even if I'm just in the background being attacked by seagals or with a sword in my head.... either way Wink I'd be in the comic Very Happy
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AHHHHHHHHHH

how dare u try to deface me!!! just w8 and see what i can do with my cyber eye in the next comic, then u will be scraded!!!!

Mazer, go summon my minnions and go affter him!!!!
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Delta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Never!!!!! I will succeed! muahahaha!
you should put me in the comic and have me killed by your minions or something... possibily you could use your eye on me... or demonstrate the powers of the book of typos... like and whole bunch of spelling mistakes fly at me and then I become stupid... like a drone or something... then I listen to your every command... and become a suicide warrior or something Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: