Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 american idol
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:57 pm   Post subject: american idol

i don't know about you people but i watch bits and peices of the show entitle american idol. i must say that it makes me laugh and sometime pee my pants. i want to know what you people think about it.

some funny parts:
some guy started singing she bangs by ricky martin and sounded really bad. he then said "i have never had any professional instruction in singing", then the smino guy said "no, that's the surprise of the century". haha that made me laugh, not as much as the like a virgin guy last year.

there was also this guy who was trying to sing we will rock you or something and he was using his fists to create an impression of energy in his singing, which it did not, and made it even more funny when he walked out with the expression of disbelief and anger on his face. ahhhhhh, good funny times, yo uguys shouyld watch it.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ahem... this is surely gonna be moved to spam.
Amailer wrote:
GD = All Compsci related stuff, and everything about computer and the web!
Catalyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/shebangs.html
santabruzer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no no... please no.. compsci and a show that i hate mixed.. NOOOO.. anyways.. i dunnu.. i don't like it because i find it stupid.. and this would be probably moved to spam *cough* moderator*cough*... it's bad enough that our latin class mixed survivor in.
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i laughed again at ebaum's world, thanks catalyst, that made my day again.
Radiohead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:36 pm   Post subject: fruits

isnt it just alittle fruity that most of the people pn compsci are guys and none of em talk abotu the superbowl yet we discuss AMERICAN IDOL..( omg has the whole world turned gay) ( shout form crowd : oo be nice )

amerian idol is funny. jsut not ha ha funny.. its jsut that one guy simon who is probably being paid 100 dolard more than the other judges jsut to give his two cents abotu everything .. i dont find it funny.. it seems staged.. adn the singers look like retards as tehy stand there in fornt of the judges after their performances making faces at the judges for their coments.. ok.. in conclusion .. no .. i dont watch americna idol.. i shut down the power in my house for the 30 mins or 1 hr when i comes on..

and.. patriots won.. to those who are to busy watching american idol..

( nothig personal.. i just have ameriacan idol.. )
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you should be ashamed... not able to derive pleasure from idiots thinking they can sing and actually cannot. i don't watch the whole thing, only bits and pieces, so therefore i am not gay which you seemed to be pressing on me, though my watching of american idol is not evidence towards tehe state of my sexual orientation. and i would rather watch a full epiosod3e of american idol than watch stupid football players who got through college because they could run or throw an odd shaped ball, run at eachother and throw balls at eachother, and on getting a touchdown, jump up and down like they just shot osama binladen dead with a slingshot and a toothpick. so uh, you should go watch american idol cause it's funny, and uh, it doesn't make you gay. i also don't like how you consider american idol a "female show" and football and "male show". i have not grown up with football, i have never played football, so how can i appreciate it like someone who has grown up or at least knows something about football and derives pleasure from its existence. what you said is just like saying pink is a girl colour, or that the arts are a female area, when they are not. maybe you did not mean to make your post sound that way, but that's what i read, so sorry for the flame.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: