Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 cTeam Productions
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

don't i already appear in it cause i gave the awesome idea of dan shadow being actually 2 dimensional.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

also im trying to tempt tony into selling individual character art , so like if your in hte compic , or pay him enouh , he can make you an individual drawing thaat way bits get takin out of compsci and people actually try to save them and not just pass huge amounts of them around
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You've convinced me, now only 923 bits to go...
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

your not in it jonos your only in the credits and only in that day we decide to use it , which wil be once if it does get used , your not actulally in it ,
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

seems kinda harsh Eh

I hope you included some kind of pirate work! Smile

Delta -> samurai are pretty good, about as good as ninjas. pirates are better than ninjas and samurai though. pirates are also better than, um, flying squirrels and, um, you.
Corybu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I hate to correct you Cervantes...

but check out http://www.realultimatepower.net/

Ninjas are better than pirates.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

True that, Corybu, true that.
Shame on you Cervantes, I'm shocked and apalled at your behaviour.
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think you should use that background music on your comic.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the only thing about a samurai that is kewl is the whole honour thing... otherwise... not that great...sure they can fight and whatnot... but yea... they aren't as stealthy as ninjas... or flying squirrels... and trust me.. pirates are prolly the worst... they are loud and arrogant fools after nothing but booty (treasure I mean) ... and well as for me... I am a computer program... that programs other programs and makes fun little animations and games and stuff.... and want to make a nice little game with ppl... then boom! I EXPLODE INTO ANGER AND EAT YOUR SOULS THRU YOUR PRINTERS!... soon available via fax machine Wink .... ummm okk... I give... maybe if I don't make it in that comic... I can make my own... yes thats it... I'll make my own... muahahahah!
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey I've seent that page before Smile
that site is hilarious.

okay fine, my respect for ninjas has grown. now ninjas are cooler than pirates. Cervantes, however, is way better than any ninja.

also that thing about committing seppuku with a frisbee is quite lame. seppuku is actually the way that samurai kill themselves; male samurai commit seppuku by jabbing their killing sword into their gut, ripping up, then jabbing it in again over to the side then ripping across. females commit seppuku by shoving a dagger or short sword upwards into their neck / jaw area.

ninjas are very much not samurai, and therefore don't get to commit seppuku. sorry. Eh
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm.. the history thingy is totally bogus. 2 ninjas could never take out an entire squardon of pirates.

however where it says "god giving them power over everything totally sweet" is very cool. or should I say, totally sweet! Razz
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Unless they drug them in their sleep, or throw many ninja stars with deadly accuracy, or the pirates were drunk, like they always are. Dude, that site disses pirates so much!
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

pirates can kick a ninjas ass anyday. you don't see ninjas with swords in their mouths, or with a bandana on and no shirt!!! ninjas have to walk everywhere, pirates get a pirate ship!!! ahhhh, pirates are the best, better than ninjas..
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Heh, you should see the news of this kid getting sued for the website, and after his court appearance, he apparently left a *something* on the court floor, and ran away and was never found again.
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what are you talking about!!! im always missing something!!!!! dammmit!!!!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 10  [ 147 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: