Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 very useful program --> cain and abel
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
CjGaughan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:40 pm   Post subject: very useful program --> cain and abel

saw it on screen savers today:

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/darktips/story/0,24330,3602921,00.html

looks like it could be handy.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I went there, but I didn't understand the tech talk, so basically it is a password cracker right? In which situation would this be useful?
BTW you signature is so big, I thought it to be the topic.
recneps

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

interesting article. and i thought your sig was hilarious. "Insufficient space, insert disk in drive a"... LOL
TheXploder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I didn't see how it's helpful...

P.S: Paulbian you are over posting a bit I think, see CjGaughan joined before you... and you got over 200 posts...
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Its well built , i live on tech tv and compsci , they have some good dark tips , thats wher ei found the crck to the xp professional problem
recneps

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hes got approx double my posts, in only being here 6 days longer Smile
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Who in the heck are you talkin about spencer , are ya seeing things
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Self destruct mechanism failed, so...
this password cracker, it cracks network passwords? like computers networked together?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

someone said that paulbian posted too much and compared him to cjgaugphan. i think spence was comparing himself to paulbian. im getting tired of this "you post too much, you have no life, where do you find the time." i think if people have time to post a lot and want to post a lot then let them, as of now there are no restrictions on the amount of posts one can post in a day and I don't think that they are needed. people who post a lot add substance, content and their personality to the boards which i feel is a good thing. sorry people for my rant.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:44 am   Post subject: Re: very useful program --> cain and abel

CjGaughan wrote:
saw it on screen savers today:

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/darktips/story/0,24330,3602921,00.html

looks like it could be handy.

wow some one eltes here watachs the screen savers, techtv kicks ass. it is to bad we dont get the u.s. verson of it here in canada b/c the u.s. has other cool shows like anime stuff Razz
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i yell at hte tv when i watch casue on some of hte mini shows , the guy dosent know what hes talkin about , famous quoate " if you wanna make pro movie use adobe Photoshop , " how did he mess that up , and the scrensavers said that its not possible to have a mod chip and play xbox live , but they have yoshi and he makes really cool multi console boxes , that rock
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

leo and them are ushely very accrite when it comes to the info, alougth they are wrong a few times when it comes to hacking questions, but they got keven for all that.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

anyone wanna tell me when this show is on so i can watch it.
shorthair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

its on 24/7 you gotta have digital cable
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

if u got techtv canada about every other hour during the day time, lol. it is on alot on techtv canada b/c they dont got all there shows up yet or are lazzay.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: